Totaled my 96 GT(Full update & replacement vehicle)

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Last September 3 weeks before my wedding i was involved in a 40 mph head on collision accident due to another vehicle failing to yield to oncoming traffic. I wasnt at fault and police report confirmed that but i still decided to get an attorney. I couldnt get into too much details back then because of the case but as of now it is a lost cause thanks again to some illegal immigrants with no license or insurance:fm: They basically dont exists here. Been fighting for my injuries, lost wages and totaled car. And too this point nothing and ive been informed that they cant go on with the case because there is nothing to be made:bored:

Gonna try a civil suit but still at the end of the day i may end up with nothing more than a damn headache.

As to what happened to my 96 GT . It was pretty much destroyed, engine smashed in the dash, roof buckled, etc. It saved my life though. The J&M full length subframe connectors helped alot. Once i healed up i parted it out to make up for some of my lost time since i was behind on some bills.
IMG_20130908_092749_289_zps8b7dcda5.jpg

IMG_20130908_092455_304_zps03d34c75.jpg

IMG_20130908_093414_145_zps5770ddba.jpg

IMG_20130908_170858_673_zps652893e4.jpg

0394ce0c-64e4-49e8-a710-416383bb8e92_zps04f6c206.jpg

IMG_20130908_170930_622_zps28c82058.jpg

IMG_20130908_171033_073_zps142f66f0.jpg

1391492_725905137423289_1029762770_n_zpsc0d84b70.jpg

The next month i had to get another vehicle, luckily my co worker gave me a great deal on his 97 Ford Expedition which we always called jurassic park because it kinda looks like one of those Ford explorers minus the crazy colors from the jurassic park movie lol. As for gas its not so bad coming from the 96 GT which had 4.30 gears. This thing also has K&N CAI, MSD coil packs, JBA Shorty headers, and Gibson exhaust. It runs great as well.
1235229_706918439321959_983510321_n_zps49d6a4b6.jpg

Fast forward to march this year i had been itching to get another DD mustang and i was able too finally.
dd96gt2_zpseb54db03.jpg

picked up this 96 GT off of my other coworker. Came with the saleen rep wheels, Raceland coilovers, Bassani off road x pipe, Magnaflow catback, C&L plenum, accufab TB and CAI. I like this car alot but i still miss my other 96.

Watch out for illegal immigrants, they dont take responsibility, then they wonder why nobody wants them here. In the end yes i got my car replaced, i lost wages, i still have injuries neck and back related from this accident too this day, also have 5k in medical bills im stuck with and the worst part was the stress and pain this put on me and my wife(fiance at the time) right before our wedding...

Last edited:

Joeysnk

Established Member
You my friend are a racist....Nobody wants them here? They do the jobs that everyone else is to good to do, all to try to have a better life... Yeah it's sucks that happened to you but get over it. For you to group everyone all the same is very nieve.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
Saying illegals should'nt be here illegally is not racist.

Last edited:

mineralstangt

Established Member
You my friend are a racist....Nobody wants them here? They do the jobs that everyone else is to good to do, all to try to have a better life... Yeah it's sucks that happened to you but get over it. For you to group everyone all the same is very nieve.

No one wants them here because they milk the system, bring disease with them like the thousands of illegal kids here in Az, drive w/o licenses and cause accidents that have claimed lives without repercussions (look up drunken illegal immigrant driving with no license kills girl) ... I can go on for days. If they want a better life, go about it the right way like many others have. I'm Hispanic myself but am so sick and ****ing tired of everybody pulling the damn race card. Jesus Christ ... no wonder I rarely come on here anymore.

Totally went off topic, OP ... sorry to read what happened to you, makes me sick to my stomach but thankfully you're ok for the most part. Nice replacement! I wish I could get that body style but I wanna finish my '02.

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
That is the only reason I have uninsured/underinsured coverage. Here in Southern California only about three people in ten are fully insured.
And there are certain areas where the percentage is closer to 100%

cobraless

Established Member
I'm from AZ and know this problem all too well. They want a better life for their families and themselves, but we all want that. That being said, living in the U.S. illegally and driving uninsured is not the answer.. This story has been told thousands of times, unfortunately our politicians are cowards and nothing will be solved. Sad but true.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
so you didn't have uninsured motorist?

I did but in the fine print as my attorney pointed out to me the insurance only covers it if you have direct contact/impact with the uninsured vehicle, in this case the car that caused it avoided the impact by a hair and me and another innocent bystander collided head on. It was a sketchy accident the way it happened but even the police had her at fault for failing to yield to oncoming traffic which caused this whole mess. Oh just FYI she had 2 kids in the explorer with her, had it been a split second sooner I would have hit the tail end and sent them spinning or worse rolling. Yeah I bet she is a great parent.....

Last edited:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Get over it? When it happens to you remember to tell yourself that! Yes nobody wants them here because they they don't take responsibility for their actions, they cause accidents and kill people all the time with no repercussions its f'n ridiculous how our system constantly fails us because dumb people like yourself claim racism when it has nothing to do with it.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
No one wants them here because they milk the system, bring disease with them like the thousands of illegal kids here in Az, drive w/o licenses and cause accidents that have claimed lives without repercussions (look up drunken illegal immigrant driving with no license kills girl) ... I can go on for days. If they want a better life, go about it the right way like many others have. I'm Hispanic myself but am so sick and ****ing tired of everybody pulling the damn race card. Jesus Christ ... no wonder I rarely come on here anymore.

Totally went off topic, OP ... sorry to read what happened to you, makes me sick to my stomach but thankfully you're ok for the most part. Nice replacement! I wish I could get that body style but I wanna finish my '02.

Thanks you couldn't have said it any better.

Thanks its a fun little car but it needs some more power for when I get bored and wanna take it to the track lol!

SciFiHiFi

Established Member
Did you ask the lawyer about suing your insurance company? You were paying for protection from damages resulting from an uninsured motorist. Even though they included a nice little loophole for themselves, that does not mean it will hold up in a court of law.

nosscort

Established Member
^ exactly.. What insurance do you have? You should and would be coverd still by your uninsured motorist regardles of who hit who even if they were uninsured.... I would after its all done be looking for a better insurance company!

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member

not enough facepalm photos on the internet....

oh and... Naive.

sucks to hear OP. glad to hear the cloud somewhat of a silver lining though. nice new car

atxjustice6r

Established Member

People like you are exactly whats wrong with this country. O sorry i don't have insurance...ill just take my ticket written out to a fake name and be on my way. I live in Texas and my Dad was a Houston police officer for 30 years. He said this BS happens every day. If the stereotype shoe fits...

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
^^^ AGREED!

Glad your ok OP. Maybe Joeysnk will give you 5k to cover your medical bills.

TakeAwayTheFear

Stabbing the Drama
Established Member
Get over it? When it happens to you remember to tell yourself that! Yes nobody wants them here because they they don't take responsibility for their actions, they cause accidents and kill people all the time with no repercussions its f'n ridiculous how our system constantly fails us because dumb people like yourself claim racism when it has nothing to do with it.

well said sir!

Users who are viewing this thread