Total Amount Spent on Amazon.com

04svtterm

Established Member
amazon is my sickness...shopping made so easy and simple. I don't even wanna look how much i've spent. i know it's over $50k mark. Been a prime member since 2012

rktsci25

Established Member
$3984.42 since 2009, goes up by $90/month minimum and doesn't include anything from when I was in college (probably another 3k).

Amazon prime tends to pay for itself by the end of January every year, and I've never had an issue with anything.

04svtterm

Established Member
How on earth did you get that in 3 year? New HD tvs in every room as a yearly Christmas present?

I've bought 2 TVs for the house from amazon and 4 for the office. all the gaming systems in the office were purchased through there. my dad to day stuff like shaving creams and hair products which i have to drive out to a special store to get...amazon sells them. and usually cheaper too. and just things i see. The past 2 months have been spendy because i have a 4 month old. Buying a lot of toys and shoes and things for him too. i think electronics in general is my biggest expense through amazon. Those deal of the days get me everytime lol. I'll even buy stuff for someone who i know will like it. give it to them as a gift at a later time.

i know it's a lot. i dont even wanna think about it. lol.

Last edited:

rktsci25

Established Member
I've bought 2 TVs for the house from amazon and 4 for the office. all the gaming systems in the office were purchased through there. my dad to day stuff like shaving creams and hair products which i have to drive out to a special store to get...amazon sells them. and usually cheaper too. and just things i see. The past 2 months have been spendy because i have a 4 month old. Buying a lot of toys and shoes and things for him too. i think electronics in general is my biggest expense through amazon. Those deal of the days get me everytime lol. I'll even buy stuff for someone who i know will like it. give it to them as a gift at a later time.

i know it's a lot. i dont even wanna think about it. lol.

Ah, well if we add gaming components that's newegg for me so add ~6k there. lol.

I didn't do any of my holiday shopping until the 22nd since I had prime and just said meh. I order my tvs and entertainment center from amazon. The amount of money I didn't spend on tax alone paid for my prime membership.

Side note: Hope you didn't order those HDMI cables at the holidays. Could have cut a whole $20 off that total!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I've never used Amazon, don't even have an account with them. I wonder can this be done with Ebay....

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I usually only shop on Amazon or NewEgg. Usually if I am buying something, it's tech related. I don't even want to check BestBuy. I have been Elite Plus member 3 years in a row.

Amazon 6yrs - $2,636.26

Newegg 6yrs - $7,815.57

Last edited:

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Dude this is something I don't even WANT to think about lol. I spend at least a couple grand a month.

04svtterm

Established Member
how are you guys summing up your account info? adding everything or it it a way to do it through the amazon menu.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Click on the "K" column, and hit the autosum upper right and look at the bottom of the page is how I did it.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
59 items, $4,290.62 total.

Amazon bends over backwards for customers.

I cracked my cell phones screen. I bought a replacement that advertised a free Android keychain. That was like $50. I also bought a toolkit that said it had a T4 which I needed. That was like $12. I get the order, and there's no keychain, and there's no T4. I hit up their online chat, and they told me to keep everything I had, and that they would issues me a 50% refund.

+1

Amazon is fantastic to customers.

I've spent $2200 with amazon.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Id love to know what I spent on ebay. Then again I might not want to know lol. Been on there since 04 so im sure in the last 10+ years ive spent close to $10K

Entrenched

Established Member
Since Jan 2010 -
511 items
$22103

I've never had a poor customer service experience.

I bought my detroit true trac from them. 18 months after purchase it started making noise. I figured it was worth a phone call. They shipped me a new unit the next day and paid to ship the old one back.

Only down side to Amazon is I wish they had a better price match policy.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I've never used Amazon, don't even have an account with them. I wonder can this be done with Ebay....

:eek: I feel like I'm reading, "Grocery store, I just grow my own crops, why do I need a store?" Hahahaha, I can't imagine NOT having amazon. Bearing for my civic's trans....amazon. Toilet paper....amazon. Oil for the mustang....amazon. Anytime I have a thought of something I need, I not longer have to think of when to go get it. I just pull out my phone, search, one click purchases enabled, and it's on it's way.

Felix C

Established Member
Since 1/1/2001 286 items $9482.47 includes laptop, office furniture(desk, bookcases), bathroom fixtures, digital cameras, fish tank, work reimbursed expenses, gifts for family, university text books, projector, car and gym related, etc,etc. books as well.

Have an Amazon E-business and have sold 5x the above on Amazon!

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
:eek: I feel like I'm reading, "Grocery store, I just grow my own crops, why do I need a store?" Hahahaha, I can't imagine NOT having amazon. Bearing for my civic's trans....amazon. Toilet paper....amazon. Oil for the mustang....amazon. Anytime I have a thought of something I need, I not longer have to think of when to go get it. I just pull out my phone, search, one click purchases enabled, and it's on it's way.

This is pretty much me, but I will do a little research first. 9/10 times Amazon has the best deal, but I've noticed certain things such as power tools,etc can be found cheaper elsewhere. When I was looking for a garage door opener a while back Home Depot had the best price.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
$20,300.45 since January of 2008. I used Amazon a LOT. Love their service. Almost always use Amazon Prime for 2-day delivery. It is my go-to shopping service by far. No other service out there compares to Amazon IMO. My least preferred is eBay. Been an eBay member since 1998. They get worse every year. Now I rarely use them for buying stuff. Amazon just makes it so much easier, and their prices are almost always very competitive.

Users who are viewing this thread