Tonight I say goodbye to my pup

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Crushing to read and sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers heading your way. It's never easy to lose such a loyal member of the family who gives nothing but unconditional love but rest easy knowing that you gave her a great life.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I'm sorry about this. May she rest in peace.

I've had to do this many times. Just about 3 years ago I had to put my boxer Daisy down. She was ready and I always go in the room with them and hold them and make it so I am the last thing they see.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I told myself not to read this like I do with every other thread like this. My thoughts are with you, it's tough.

COBRA97SVT

Established Member
yea, Im going to cry like a baby! Ive lost dogs before and that feeling coming home not being greeted is the worst. I have no idea how our little chihuahua is going to handle it. Thats her buddy too. I know it sounds stupid but should I take the little one to the vet with us?

scott_0

Established Member
we had to put our yellow lab down about 3yrs ago, I couldn't get off work, so I could go, I was fine with it because I knew we he was suffering, then my mother in law called me telling about his last moments with the kids before he faded away, I cried like a baby, and I'm actually tearing up a little now as I type this, it's never easy man, just know, she's at peace now, that's all you can do. sorry for your loss

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

nxhappy

Established Member
beautiful dog. I am sorry you have to go through that. R I P

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
It's always hard saying goodbye to a good friend/pet. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Zemedici

Established Member
Yes... definitely be in the room.

I told my little girl I loved her very much and everything was going to be ok. She went smiling

9ba8bb7e7a9ff958498dd278f7d88784.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

omg. Guys.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Sorry for your loss. Saying goodbye to a friend is tough. Both of my dogs passed away in my arms. They were both over 15 years old. Threads like these take me back to those times. Time will ease the pain but you'll never forget.

Last edited:

Riptide

Established Member
Very sorry to hear about your friend OP. Hard to lose them. I had the vet come out to my house and I held the last one when the time came. It was tough to do but worth it to me. It was a peaceful end to a good life. Doesn't make it easy but try to think about the positive angles if you can. Years of good living with people that cared. A lot of animals and people aren't that lucky.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That sucks! So sorry for your loss!
I have gone through this many times myself and it's never easy! Good luck.

COBRA97SVT

Established Member
Thanks again guys, nothing worse than seeing her lifeless, she was always on the move! We have a pet Cemetery at my grandpas barn and that is where i buried her. The little one is roaming room to room looking for her pal and my oldest not quite 3 asks for molly as soon as we get home. Momma didn't stay dry eyed for long.

Users who are viewing this thread