To serve and protect....

FiveOGirl

Established Member
Your ignorance is quite laughable to be honest. Try applying to a police department with just a high school education. Every single department I looked into wanted an associate's degree if you did not have two years of active duty military. Most investigative agencies want at the least a BS. So, maybe do some research into the garbage you spout off before attacking a profession.

They don't all require that.

High school diploma, or have passed a G.E.D....

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Just women using to woman card to get away with anything they want

musclefan21

Established Member
Why is this making the news, i dont get it. Where is this country going? People cry about anything and people always side with idiots that just cry and make themselves appear like a victim.

She broke the law and got arrested for it and people are saying cop overreacted?

What is happening here, now we let people decide when they will comply with the lawful orders of the Police Officers?

If you see the lights and you happened to be next to a parking lot, and pulled in, big deal! But you drive a mile and then pull over? Well you are clearly ignoring the commands and should face with the consequences. Simple as that. You scared? Call 911 and verify if that is a cop.

Solid arrest there and again not sure why this stuff is making the news. Oh wait, any type of cop bashing is fun and brings audience, which equals to money for the news agencies.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Why is this making the news, i dont get it. Where is this country going? People cry about anything and people always side with idiots that just cry and make themselves appear like a victim.

seems like the cop was the one crying about having to wait an extra minute.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

She broke the law and got arrested for it and people are saying cop overreacted?

What is happening here, now we let people decide when they will comply with the lawful orders of the Police Officers?

If you see the lights and you happened to be next to a parking lot, and pulled in, big deal! But you drive a mile and then pull over? Well you are clearly ignoring the commands and should face with the consequences. Simple as that. You scared? Call 911 and verify if that is a cop.

Solid arrest there and again not sure why this stuff is making the news. Oh wait, any type of cop bashing is fun and brings audience, which equals to money for the news agencies.

^ +1

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
So, woman keeps driving while a cop is trying to pull her over for breaking the law... Then she pulls some "safety" bullshit out of her ass for a reason why she didn't pull over?

At what point did she become the victim, or am I missing something? When you disobey an officer, you get what you get. Pretty common sense. When you see lights in the rear view mirror, PULL OVER.

By the way, just looking at her picture, I would put money on her being either on drugs or previously on drugs, which would explain her actions.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
So, woman keeps driving while a cop is trying to pull her over for breaking the law... Then she pulls some "safety" bullshit out of her ass for a reason why she didn't pull over?

At what point did she become the victim, or am I missing something? When you disobey an officer, you get what you get. Pretty common sense. When you see lights in the rear view mirror, PULL OVER.

By the way, just looking at her picture, I would put money on her being either on drugs or previously on drugs, which would explain her actions.

Funny thing is that I got stopped in the middle of the night because I did not come to a complete stop. It was an unmarked car and the road I was on I felt was not safe for myself or the officer to be stopped on. I rolled down all my windows, turned on my interior lights, and put on my 4ways. When I got to a side road, about a half mile down the road, I put the truck in park and turned off the vehicle then placed my hands on the wheel until the officer came to the window. When the officer came to my window I explained to him why I did not initially stop. The officer was very understanding and after he ran my plates and license, he let me go with a verbal warning.

Moral of the story, I bet that if the girl acted in a different manner things would have gone differently. People are too damn stupid to realize that attitude goes a long way.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Funny thing is that I got stopped in the middle of the night because I did not come to a complete stop. It was an unmarked car and the road I was on I felt was not safe for myself or the officer to be stopped on. I rolled down all my windows, turned on my interior lights, and put on my 4ways. When I got to a side road, about a half mile down the road, I put the truck in park and turned off the vehicle then placed my hands on the wheel until the officer came to the window. When the officer came to my window I explained to him why I did not initially stop. The officer was very understanding and after he ran my plates and license, he let me go with a verbal warning.

Moral of the story, I bet that if the girl acted in a different manner things would have gone differently. People are too damn stupid to realize that attitude goes a long way.
^This as well

A good attitude will get you a LOT when dealing with officers. Coming off as an entitled asshole who thinks they "did nothing wrong" and telling a cop he's stupid, or doesn't know the law, will get you in even more trouble. I love the videos of people on YouTube thinking they are lawyers behind the wheel arguing with cops about "knowing their rights". They always get theirs in the end.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
So as a police officer I should presume the reason this vehicle is slow to stop is due to it being operated by a female driver and said female driver being afraid for her safety?

Certainly, no slow to stop vehicle has ever contained a wanted felon, an illegal weapon, dope or all 3 and multiples thereof?

And, yeah, I don't realize when I'm going 19 over the speed limit, too. :rollseyes :rollseyes

Sounds like she got the attitude adjustment she needed and, perhaps, a reminder in personal accountability.

Davemcc

Established Member
So as a police officer I should presume the reason this vehicle is slow to stop is due to it being operated by a female driver and said female driver being afraid for her safety?

Certainly, no slow to stop vehicle has ever contained a wanted felon, an illegal weapon, dope or all 3 and multiples thereof?

And, yeah, I don't realize when I'm going 19 over the speed limit, too. :rollseyes :rollseyes

Sounds like she got the attitude adjustment she needed and, perhaps, a reminder in personal accountability.

Absolutely. A felony charge is clearly not enough punishment for this piece of human detritus. She should lose her job, her home, her friends and anything else that she holds dear for making that cop drive an extra mile to a lighted parking lot. If there were real justice for this scumbag, a private sector judge would throw her in a for-profit prison for life and the DA would sieze her home in asset forfeiture. Only a felony.......????? This is serious. This is no time for common sense. She failed to submit to a police officer's authority immediately, on the spot. She needs to be jailed and her life ruined so that will never happen again.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
While she should have pulled over it just seems like the cop was power tripping - the old "YOU MUST RESPEK MY AUTHOROTAY!!" routine. As soon as he felt that his authority/manhood was being questioned it was game over. Very much an over reaction by someone who is clearly insecure.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
it will get tossed out of court most likely. I am a little surprised after that long discussion in the donut shop that you are still spouting this drivel. ESP. as a cop. you were proven wrong in that thread and yet here you are ... once again, wrong. She did what is advocated all over the country and this guy took exception to it. we'll see how it plays out in court if she decides to take it there.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I invite anyone on this thread to do research on the number of rapes/sexual assaults committed by on duty police officers. The figures will alarm you. :uh oh:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member

Unbelievable - you should be under the jail according to the LEO nutswingers in this thread!!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
it will get tossed out of court most likely. I am a little surprised after that long discussion in the donut shop that you are still spouting this drivel. ESP. as a cop. you were proven wrong in that thread and yet here you are ... once again, wrong. She did what is advocated all over the country and this guy took exception to it. we'll see how it plays out in court if she decides to take it there.

With the exception Dave that they advocate this for unmarked cars only.
If it is a fully marked unit with lights on top then you are supposed to pull over immediately.

Of course it sounds like he was an ass and a felony for this is overkill.
If she put her flashers on and signaled then he should have known why and what she was doing.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
With the exception Dave that they advocate this for unmarked cars only.
If it is a fully marked unit with lights on top then you are supposed to pull over immediately.

Of course it sounds like he was an ass and a felony for this is overkill.
If she put her flashers on and signaled then he should have known why and what she was doing.

everything I have read .. made no distinction ... perhaps I have not read the right stuff tho. and she DID turn on her flashers and signaled. he apparently either chose to ignore it or missed it completely. AND she pulled over less than a mile into a well lit shopping center. he should have gotten a freaking clue

musclefan21

Established Member

Read that thread again. I told you what the law was and telling you now again. You see them lights, you pull to the right. Simple as that. Discretion can be used, but if one doesn't want to use discretion, it is up to them, lawful arrest. Nobody proved me wrong as it is cut and dry bub.

Just because something gets thrown out of court doesn't make the arrest bad. Crap loads of cases get thrown out for bs reasons, technicalities, etc.

This was a good arrest, wether it gets thrown out or not and definitely shouldn't be making the news.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Here is a quote from her lawyer. remember that this same police department has backed the officer in this case ... decided that a woman in a SIMILAR circumstance was justified in doing the same thing earlier. so which is it? they need to make up their damn mind. I am GENERALLY on the side of the police. I have defended them way more than I have criticized them, I fail to see how these guys can in any way justify a charge of "evading" when she turned on her flashers, slowed down and acknowledged the car behind her. that is 100% a bullshit charge:

"Portage police issued a warning two years ago after someone using flashing red and blue lights, possibly impersonating a police officer, tried to get a woman to pull over.
Portage Police Sgt. Keith Hughes said at the time the woman used good judgment by not stopping for the man."

and THIS woman did stop, in a well lit parking lot. a hater would be asking if maybe the cop had some ulterior motive in stopping her on a dark street with little light. otherwise why get pissed when she pulls over where there was lots of light.

Coiled03

Established Member
Read that thread again. I told you what the law was and telling you now again. You see them lights, you pull to the right. Simple as that. Discretion can be used, but if one doesn't want to use discretion, it is up to them, lawful arrest. Nobody proved me wrong as it is cut and dry bub.

Just because something gets thrown out of court doesn't make the arrest bad. Crap loads of cases get thrown out for bs reasons, technicalities, etc.

This was a good arrest, wether it gets thrown out or not and definitely shouldn't be making the news.

I read that, and all I can think of is this:

babies-cry.jpg

Such an ****ing crybaby.

Users who are viewing this thread