To PS5 or not to PS5

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The Star Wars Fallen Order is great even if you don't care for the franchise.

Gran Turismo 7 is a must! Not as much content as past games but it is by far the most fun driving experience I have ever played in a game. I'm actually finally going to build a rig so I can start playing it more seriously. Want to get the new Fanatec rig they are making for it but it seems those are hard to get as well as they sell out.

Lots of really good games out there for it and you have the new God of War coming soon and they are remaking The Witcher 3 for the new consoles too.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

Gran Turismo 7 is a must! Not as much content as past games but it is by far the most fun driving experience I have ever played in a game. I'm actually finally going to build a rig so I can start playing it more seriously. Want to get the new Fanatec rig they are making for it but it seems those are hard to get as well as they sell out.

Lots of really good games out there for it and you have the new God of War coming soon and they are remaking The Witcher 3 for the new consoles too.
I played Fallen Order on my PC. Super fun game, hope there is a sequel to it.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Same here. Don't care much for the Star Wars stuff but really enjoyed the game. I love a good adventure game like Uncharted, The Last of Us, or God of War.
Have some catching up to do. Going to get the last God of War and Devil May Cry 5. Ghost of Tesumanhijkaewas is getting picked up too. Time to **** some shit up.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Have some catching up to do. Going to get the last God of War and Devil May Cry 5. Ghost of Tesumanhijkaewas is getting picked up too. Time to **** some shit up.

Ghost of Tsushima is awesome too but I haven't finished it yet. Had a blast playing it but had to quit for a while and never got back to it. I will eventually though.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

I played Fallen Order on my PC. Super fun game, hope there is a sequel to it.
Well holy shit, speak of the devil

Users who are viewing this thread