Tired of meeting "tool" or highly uneducated Terminator owners...

In fact it is the complete opposite here in Jersey. A terminator owner will claim 550 hp all the while really making over 700. So now the running joke around my circle is 12lbs of boost 476 hp lol. Gotta love the tri state....

:lol: That's so true. Here we lie and claim its underpowered to play rope a dope. :beer:

.SAINT.

VETKILR
Established Member
I talk out my ass daily. No one really knows what my car has. I like it that way. I found lil Mitsubishi stickers and put them on my injectors and shit... claim I have evo injectors

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
Funny you mentioned. I have noticed a TR cobra 4x4 status with just exhaust by my grandmother's house. Just this past Fri I seen a bunch of Ford's parked and I pull in to check it out. Turns out they had a lil meet and greet, cool ppl.....and then I see it!

I walk over to it, the 4x4 terminator I had been seeing around. I walked up to the car to make friendly talk since I also own a TR only to have a smart remark thrown at me when I asked about he's car. When I asked what he had done to he's car he replied with more you can afford bud.

I started laughing and he opened he's hood to show me he's 600hp stock shroud eaton. I just turned and walked away.

I wonder what makes this guys lie about their cars. but ohwell made for a good laugh:beer:

mrose75

Established Member
I'm running a stock eaton while piggy backing a stage VIV ported one with a 2.2 upper and 7.5 pound lower, that I tuned myself for recycled vegetable oil. It makes just under 1000 HP and 2300 RWTQ and smells like French fries when I do burnouts.... What's the problem?

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Kind of like those stupid GT guys who have a chrome intake tube and flowmasters and there car makes 400 horsepower. Stupidity is everywhere, and unfortunately for every intelligent car owner there's 10 dumb ones. We're just outnumbered.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I got a local Cobra owner to me (actually right around the street) that I helped change his rear brakes on cause he's a 100% douche bag and he's telling me how he's going to do this and that and blah blah blah....... He has a mystichrome and it looks like crap! It's really ashame.....

CrispCobra95

Established Member
So if I had one of those fancy electric turbo's I see on Ebay all the time...I should add like +100HP and 175TQ...? Right

IA Shelby

Established Member
Guess I am the exception. I clearly admit I am uneducated when it comes to cars

Two years ago I had never heard the terms like catback, input shaft, maf etc.... I never owned a performance car or took auto shop. Guess I was a nerd.

Two years later and having spent more time studying this than I did in all of schooling combined I have a working understanding of my two mustangs.

I do know my 2.76 pulley car on 93 octane made 452 rwhp 475 torque (not 650).

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
Guess I am the exception. I clearly admit I am uneducated when it comes to cars

Two years ago I had never heard the terms like catback, input shaft, maf etc.... I never owned a performance car or took auto shop. Guess I was a nerd.

Two years later and having spent more time studying this than I did in all of schooling combined I have a working understanding of my two mustangs.

I do know my 2.76 pulley car on 93 octane made 452 rwhp 475 torque (not 650).

priorities you need them

13RaceRed5.0

Established Member
I have two degrees.

I am an executive for a Fortune 250 company.

Married for 15 yrs with 3 beautiful kids.

Think I am doing just fine.

Not just fine. I'm sure your living the good life. :beer: I don't know why he said that but I hope to be successful like you one day with two awesome cars haha.

Tractionless1

Established Member
As the prices come down the amount of morons owning them goes up. I prefer to listen to their whole story, all the while s*it eating grin smiling at them acting like I believe every word they say. Then I say, "lets run them" and watch them back down with the typical retarded excuses.

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
I don't talk to people about my car ever, cus then it's always "I have this" or "My brother's uncle's cousin has this"... NONSENSE!

LETHAL03COBRA

Established Member
In fact it is the complete opposite here in Jersey. A terminator owner will claim 550 hp all the while really making over 700. So now the running joke around my circle is 12lbs of boost 476 hp lol. Gotta love the tri state....

Same here...most will tell you its just a upper pulley "450 hp, has a 50 shot on it".....more like ported/lower 6 lb pulley and 100 shot on it!!! ;-)

TerminatorSVT03

Established Member
Just seen this and I can not agree any more with the OP. I have never met such idiots in my life lol I had a guy tell me his car ported eaton 04 cobra with 60's and a BAP made 620 at wheel smh. When I ask him who ported he said he didn't know ? Like why do people have to lie lol

Users who are viewing this thread