Time for a new Opening page Picture

jlauth

Established Member
I have be a member of this sight for well over a year now and i was just wondering how often, or if the picture of the TB on the opening page has ever been changed. I like the picture of the billetflow piece, but in my opinion it is time for something new. Am i the only one who feels this way? This is just a suggestion. I think that maybe a poll could be used in the pics and vids buffet to show the options that we may have. What does everyone think should this homepage picture be changed?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Not really...I have this site bookmarked as svtperformance.com/forums specifically so it doesn't go to that page.

I agree though, this site is high-caliber enough to have a nicer home/front page.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Expect an announcement about how everyone will be given the opportunity to contribute to the front page of the site.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
There's a front page? I just link straight to the forum, who cares about the front page?

jlauth

Established Member
PowerWheels said:
There's a front page? I just link straight to the forum, who cares about the front page?

I am sure that first time users and my self care. I just think that it should change a little more often. It could change every few months so that we could change from vendor products like the billetflow TB that is up now, to pics of member cars. There are so many great looking mustangs on this site. Why not flaunt them on the front page?

jlauth

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Go to The pics & vids forum. It's all mustangs... :poke:

I understand that there are pics of mustangs in the pics and vids buffet, but why not use them on the home page of this site.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
That front page has been like that for probably 2-3 years. The site for a minor period of time had a few more options to look at which, if you dig deep enough you can still see (10 second club, 11 second club, SVT of the month, etc). I rarely (maybe once or twice a year) go to the front page...

jugsreturn

Established Member
it would be cool to have a member/ride of the month and post a pic of their car at the front page. I'm not sure how hard it would be to change the opening page every month, but it's just a thought.

jlauth

Established Member
I realize that many veteran users seldom see that actual home page of this site, but many new users and others that stumble upon the site do indeed see that homepage. It would be nice if the images on this home page were more representative of the site that resides behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread