Thursday Joke

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
My wife gave me a hard time for getting up in the morning and adding a shot of Coffee mooshine and a shot of Kahlua to my Starbucks. I said it's not like it's alcohol...it's just creamer. She said a kid can't buy it it's alcohol....women.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
What's wrong with Wal-Mart? :unsure:

I shop at Jegs, Summit, Speedway and various Mustang shops for myself, but I get all my families gifts for birthdays, Christmas and anniversaries from Wal-Mart. ROFLMAO!!!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Bingo, Amazon is your friend. My wife buys all the Christmas gifts, and mainly online anymore.
Yeah I shop a little on Amazon
AMp.png

BittenInBama

Established Member
I live in the north-western corner of AL. A good friend rented a summer cabin about an hour away near Savannah, TN so he could fish the TN River on weekends. Mid-summer he calls me and asks "Have you been to the Walmart in Savannah?"
Told him we had on a rare occasion.

His reply was "you owe it to yourself to go on a Fri evening. Preferably the first Friday of the month. Get a good parking spot, a bag of popcorn and just watch the show!!"

Have not yet been able to make myself go

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Man, we get Amazon all the time and you guys are so far ahead of me, I'm not even going to post mine.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Damn, you guys got me beat. LOL. I think in 2021, when I was building my 65, I had 49 orders. Still nothing in comparison to some of you folks.

Amazon orders.JPG

BTW, when I do go to Wally World I go like at 8 in the morning. Hardly anyone ever there at that time.

jshen

Established Member
Savannah has several Walmarts...For the best viewing experience- Montgomery Crossroads is the best/worst for the weirdos..... IF I buy from Walmart I order from Walmart.com and have it delivered

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Most of our orders is my wife. She buys on a whim. And since shipping is free, she doesn't think twice. It's nothing to have Amazon deliver here 2 or 3 times a day.

Users who are viewing this thread