Thoughts on the Hollywood strike of actors and writers?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Was curious to see if ViciousJay was still active here but he doesn't pop up when trying to tag him. Believe he was a screen employee based on things he said in the past. I always remembered him mentiining he was one of the SWAT extras for the end sequence of The Dark Knight and that he worked onctye film. He was a cool dude, but haven't seen him in a long time.

FJohnny

Established Member
Get ready for 5 seasons each of Survivor, The Bachelorette, Big Brother, Too Hot To Handle and a bunch of shows about slutty but great looking blonde realtors jammed into the next few months of programming during contract negotiations.

Ratings might even go up while the strike is on.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Was curious to see if ViciousJay was still active here but he doesn't pop up when trying to tag him. Believe he was a screen employee based on things he said in the past. I always remembered him mentiining he was one of the SWAT extras for the end sequence of The Dark Knight and that he worked onctye film. He was a cool dude, but haven't seen him in a long time.
I believe ViciousJay passed away a few years ago. Apologies if this was about someone different.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I believe ViciousJay passed away a few years ago. Apologies if this was about someone different.
No, that's him.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
What exactly is the strike about? That we put a stop to raping child actors? Shed a light on pedophilia? Stopped producers from raping everyone? $20M per movie not enough?

When you make super-shit movies that constantly bomb at the box office, then you don't make money, when you don't make money, you cant pay the actors and screenwriters.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
what do I think about? I don't

Cant help but see/hear that they're on strike but dont know why/don't care.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The first I heard of this nonsense is when a night of food and drinks was interrupted by a television cutting to that jewish nanny and seeing (thankfully c.c. was on) her complain about rich CEO's while others were getting peanuts. If the white knights give a damn about the actors who don't receive a kings wages, is anything stopping them from taking their high dollar fees and giving some back to the little guy? The answer is no. Rather than doing something useful, they spew nonsense from their pulpit and posture.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Hell, they all need time to get somewhere safe. When their names are released in the Epstein docs! Writers got a few weeks head start. Yeah, **** em'

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Damn, I totally forgot that he had passed away.

Users who are viewing this thread