thought i would share the good and bad news!

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
ithe mod bug will probably stay away for a good while on this car because i looked up exhaust just out of curiosity and it was 3k. QUOTE]

ha, that's why I moved back to a domestic :beer:

XtremeS10

Established Member
Awesome ride man, I seen a black one rolling around here all the time with HRE's on it, and its just plain sick!!

Though shoulda saved some more money and got a GT and gone twin turbo :poke:

:beer::rockon:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
So I'm sure we're ALL curious...........

go on...........

Which one is faster?

it is not even comparable, in just brute force it is the shelby by far. i drove the shelby for the last time yesterday and after being in the vantage for 4 days the shelby felt like i was driving a school bus..lol..

as for returning to the cobra, i will wait to see what the 2014 platform change offers but who knows, i may miss it sooner than that but i still have the green car for when i need to go ape shit crazy:beer:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Did you try selling your GT500 here? You should list where you traded it in at I'm sure there's interested members here.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Oh and hollowch, dam you and your SIG!! Everytime I see it, I'm like a F'n mauth caught in a light. I can't stop looking at it.... Even when I'm thinking of something completely different, I find myself blankly staring at your Sig. It's distracting dam it! Who is she and what is that from?

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
When he tells you her name, do not google her....you will not want to see current pics of an old lady.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
LOL, she looks familiar but I can't place her. Is she the chick from Boogie Nights? I think its her, but I don't remember her having big boobs like that.

zex-srt10

Established Member
You can find some Zr1's for under 100k now. I think the lowest one ive seen so far was around 95K. But at the end of the day it is just a Corvette.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
now you are going to be a 6speedonline.com junkie :)

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
You can find some Zr1's for under 100k now. I think the lowest one ive seen so far was around 95K. But at the end of the day it is just a Corvette.

Yeah, but that vette is as good as it gets when it comes to the combination of handling 1.10g, straightline 11.2, topend and(exterior) looks from the factory. Plus they carry the same price tag new. I'm not sure if he bought a new or used one though.

Users who are viewing this thread