thought i would share the good and bad news!

zex-srt10

Established Member
Sgt D,

Shoot me some pic's to my email acct bro, i cant see them on Nipr. Stay safe...

Chris A

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
Sgt D,

Shoot me some pic's to my email acct bro, i cant see them on Nipr. Stay safe...

Chris A

+1... ****in NIPR net strikes again... he must have used photobucket :fm:

EDIT: Post some non-photobucket pictures for us Uncle Sammers

Last edited:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
A Vantage?

I had the pleasure of having one for a weekend two years back. Very nice car indeed. I was a bit disappointed in the grunt of it. But was impressed on how rock solid it was at speed.

vantagestangiijc2.jpg

bodyshotsg8.jpg

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
thanks guys, as for the parts well i let it go with the kit because they gave me a good trade to leave them on there. i know i could have returned to stock and made out better but time is an issue for me when i am home so i just cut my loss. i will be selling the wheels, both sets but i will first try to test fit the chicane and see if it is even possible but i doubt it, same bolt pattern but i do not think the offset and bs will work.

i had made up my mind that is was going to be this or a viper and after talking to several people i decided the viper was not the right way to go. actually i spent an evening in afghanistan with the owner of the world's fastest super snake:poke: i think we hit every major performance car out there and weighed the options and at first i was apprehensive about this car until i drove it. no it does not make gobbs of hp but damn this car is incredibly agile and stable at retarded speeds and the other thing is, even in houston i can not ever remember seeing one on the road. i have already had two people almost run me off the road just because they were trying to catch up to look at it..lol..

i have never been the handling guy but now i wish i had been, this car is just insane and although it is not a hp monster, this thing pulls incredibly at the higher rpm's and runs up to what i have topped ut to at 130-135 with smooth ease. i am retarded over this car and the funny thing is i am probably the most primitive person you will ever see driving it..lol.. i went back to the dealer yesterday and he could not believe i had a spit bottle in the console..lol..

my brother has more pictures that he is processing and we are going to do a night shoot this weekend so stay tuned, thanks again guys.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i love the shelby and absolutely screams "me" but it was just time for a change and the amount of money i dump into is just crazy. the mod bug will probably stay away for a good while on this car because i looked up exhaust just out of curiosity and it was 3k. mind you the stock exhaust sounds amazing on this car, at wot it absolutely screams. i drove passed my brother and later on i was driving the coupe and had him do a drive by, i could not believe how it sounded because when you are driving it the sound from the cab is nowhere near the same.

500 SNKE

500 Addict
Established Member
thanks guys, ... i am retarded over this car and the funny thing is i am probably the most primitive person you will ever see driving it..lol.. i went back to the dealer yesterday and he could not believe i had a spit bottle in the console..lol..

:lol::lol::lol:

No apologies needed here, that is one fine ride. :beer:
:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
:eek::uh oh:

talk bout movin on up to the eastside and finally gittin a piece a the pie!

they make some nice cosmetic stuff for those cars but youre talking $$$. give it a while till the way it looks gets old/boring to you lol.

congrats james. at least you wont have to worry about it having issues like a crazy modded car. when you get home from deployment, it will fire right up and work the entire time youre home. till you mod it of course.... lol

going to take it to the texas mile? might as well :dancenana:

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
Send me a PM on the Chicane's if they don't fit, I've been debating between the Chicane's and a set of Breed wheels and yours are the exact combo Chicane's I want.

Jason

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
does it sound like this?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHBFH82mTKI&feature=related"]YouTube- Aston Martin Vantage[/nomedia]

:banana::banana::banana:

Users who are viewing this thread