thought i would share the good and bad news!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
well i decided to fill the void of this missing tow rig and it was at the cost of the shelby. i found a car i wanted but the bank basically said if i wanted it then i had to get rid of the open account so i traded the girl in. do not worry though, still have the green car and i will be back in another gt500 but this car is smoking and it is nice for a change or at least a level of nice i have never experienced:beer:

just wanted to share it here with ya'll because this section has been my home for two years now, guess i will now have to return to smackdown..lol..

astonmartin1.jpg

astonmartin.jpg

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
well at least its a badass car you got. its got the nicest interior of any performance cars. good luck. get some more pics for us. plus those used to be owned by Ford

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
it is a ford in my mind:beer:

side note, i will be test fitting the chicane's but i do not think the bs and offset will work. if not they will go up for sale along with the drag pack. also i got to see what else i have to get rid of:shrug:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
it is a ford in my mind:beer:

side note, i will be test fitting the chicane's but i do not think the bs and offset will work. if not they will go up for sale along with the drag pack. also i got to see what else i have to get rid of:shrug:

:beer: yes its a ford to me too

chuckstang

Established Member
I never understood your situation?

so why did you want to sell the gt500

awsome aston but just wondering

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I never understood your situation?

so why did you want to sell the gt500

awsome aston but just wondering

+1. Also if you dont mind me asking, how much did they give you on the trade in? Did you leave the turbo setup on there?

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
not sure if i follow your initial question? if you are asking if it was an internal struggle, then yes it actually was until i drove the car..lol..

although i love the mustang it was just time for a change, i believe the total on mustangs since i started driving is around 17 in all with very little deviation during the last two decades. with the truck totaled it just gave me the chance to jump into another sector of the market.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
not sure if i follow your initial question? if you are asking if it was an internal struggle, then yes it actually was until i drove the car..lol..

although i love the mustang it was just time for a change, i believe the total on mustangs since i started driving is around 17 in all with very little deviation during the last two decades. with the truck totaled it just gave me the chance to jump into another sector of the market.

You should be proud of yourself and you finally have a grown-up car!!!! Mustangs are gay!!!!! lol

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
You just made the jump to the big leagues. That car is the epitome of refinement. Just watch out for Rolex seeking MILF's .

Let's hear and see all about it. And as for the above shot (taken by your brother?), wow, I am feeling that bad boy!

Nice upward move.

Tob

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
why, you son of a bitch! damn thing has been my dream car for a LONG time! absolutely BEAUTIFUL car, one of the best looking ever made. i see NO bad news here, and i couldn't blame you one bit for pulling the trigger on this one.

jealousy is rampant over here, if you haven't noticed:lol1:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Congrats James! More pics when possible! Go get a nice Chopard timepiece now!

Users who are viewing this thread