This summer heat is awful.

sleek98

Established Member
Maybe it depends on what part of the country you're in but I have to disagree. Winter's here have almost been non existent in the last 5 or 6 years compared to what they used to be like. Last winter was the first time in my life I didn't have to use a snow blower and barely used a shovel. I used to be able to pond skate from December to March in the winter time and now ponds freeze for maybe 2 weeks of the season now.
Spring hasn't changed much other than it comes earlier.
Summers are scorching but not too much out of the ordinary.
Fall has been warmer also but nothing too extreme.
The winters here have seen the most dramatic change.

I can only speak to this region of the country but I'm not going to disagree with the idiots on the left just to disagree with them. My issue with them is the cause and the fact that they think they can control the climate if we cave to their demands.

You can thank me. I bought a snow blower like 3 years ago after we got storm after storm of snow. I have used it two or three times since then.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Heat is the same.

It's the subliminal (and direct) messaging making you think it's hotter. It's not.

Truth. Look at the heat indexes over time. Seasons and temps are cyclical, some years hotter some years cooler.

LOL @ "its hotter this year" durp a durp!

Hotter than what? Last year? lmao, ok

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Way too hot here in Telluride at a blistering 68. Views suck too. Absolutely miserable.

C226A115-8770-43C9-8B51-231656D18128.jpeg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Truth. Look at the heat indexes over time. Seasons and temps are cyclical, some years hotter some years cooler.

Look at you, California cuck… with that passive aggressive bullshit.

The mods had to come
save you. Probably ran and complained! Lmao.

Your argument defeats itself. Just like the rest of your shit ideas.

Blown 89

Established Member
Maybe it depends on what part of the country you're in but I have to disagree. Winter's here have almost been non existent in the last 5 or 6 years compared to what they used to be like. Last winter was the first time in my life I didn't have to use a snow blower and barely used a shovel. I used to be able to pond skate from December to March in the winter time and now ponds freeze for maybe 2 weeks of the season now.
Spring hasn't changed much other than it comes earlier.
Summers are scorching but not too much out of the ordinary.
Fall has been warmer also but nothing too extreme.
The winters here have seen the most dramatic change.

I can only speak to this region of the country but I'm not going to disagree with the idiots on the left just to disagree with them. My issue with them is the cause and the fact that they think they can control the climate if we cave to their demands.
Looking through historical weather in Stoughton shows a mostly consistent temperature for at least two decades (I got tired of scrolling and needed to get back to work).

People tend to be slaves to the moment when evaluating conditions.

Blown 89

Established Member

It snowed the last week of February in Phoenix a number of years ago. Everyone went on and on about how much colder it is in Phoenix than it used to be. The very next year we had our first 100* day the first week of March and it was non stop complaining about how much hotter it is in Phoenix than it used to be. Like I said, people are slaves to the moment.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Looking through historical weather in Stoughton shows a mostly consistent temperature for at least two decades (I got tired of scrolling and needed to get back to work).

People tend to be slaves to the moment when evaluating conditions.

I would like to see the data you were looking at. As I said, its mostly the winters that have seen the biggest impact here since 2015 which was the last cold and snowy winter.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
The media is eating this up. Anything to push an agenda:

Listen to this doom and gloom. The city isn't a ghost town, the farmers market was packed Saturday morning, the four tennis courts next to it were full in the morning as well as the evening. If this article were to be believed the world is about to end

Who would have guessed it gets hot in the summer in desert climates!?!?!

Less than a month ago this was the news here:

Las Vegas breaks all-time longest streak of consecutive days below 100 degrees

July has been a bitch here, but we spent most of the past year below 100!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Look at you, California cuck… with that passive aggressive bullshit.

The mods had to come
save you. Probably ran and complained! Lmao.

Your argument defeats itself. Just like the rest of your shit ideas.

A double quote and then an @ in the other thread. Infatuation much?

The only person who defeated himself is the one who drives the same mini-truck as an adult male that I drove in high school. Youre winning bro!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
A double quote and then an @ in the other thread. Infatuation much?

The only person who defeated himself is the one who drives the same mini-truck as an adult male that I drove in high school. Youre winning bro!

lmao. You keep having to fall back on the same worn comeback. The irony of that is that all throughout the years here, I’ve had nicer vehicles than you. Your shit has always been busted and low tier. Never once have I tried to use that against you. Now, because you recently got a big truck, you think you are hot shit?!?! LMAO. Thats the style of a cuck who compensates. Grow a ****ing spine.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Shallow water with dark seagrass
The next day it was 80 after a shower

Yes, that 101 is hot, but it doesn't mean what people think it means

@03cobra#694 I promise you that that water at that location is not hurricane fuel.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
lmao. You keep having to fall back on the same worn comeback. The irony of that is that all throughout the years here, I’ve had nicer vehicles than you. Your shit has always been busted and low tier. Never once have I tried to use that against you. Now, because you recently got a big truck, you think you are hot shit?!?! LMAO. Thats the style of a cuck who compensates. Grow a ****ing spine.

lol, ok. Rent is due in 5 days son. Rub those 2 dimes together you've been saving and pray they turn into the $500 you need to keep a roof for 30 more days.

You've had a nice car than me literally 0 times in your life. 0, as in never. Today, July 26th, I can drive a different car to work every single day for a week straight. My whole fleet curb stomps everything you've ever owned, minitruck boy.

Fuk outa here with that shit lmaoooo

Next!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

if by “success in life” you mean:

- soft as ****
- tiny ****
- malfunctioning brain

You have me all covered, sweet cheeks!

You mistakenly think that throwing around dollar signs gets you any type of respect or credibility, but reality is I absolutely dominate you in all metrics that matter in nature.

Carry on!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
if by “success in life” you mean:

- soft as ****
- tiny ****
- malfunctioning brain

You have me all covered, sweet cheeks!

Ive taken shits larger than you, have a 15 year old son that is a foot taller than you, and have lost more brain cells than you could possibly put together over a 2 week period.

Just stop while youre ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread