This summer heat is awful.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Our AC bill last month was more than double the previous month. I don't remember temps being this high in the 17 years I have been here. I remember lots of straight 100-101 degree days but this is miserable. I went to bed last night at 9 PM and it was still 98 degrees outside.

Looking forward to retirement in 6 years and moving north.

1689188511365.png

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
It's been pretty normal where I'm at in Wisconsin. Record snowfall this past winter. A little light on rain, but it's been picking up recently. Highs in the 70's and 80's with a few days in the 90's. But we get to endure -30's, no sun, and 6-7 months of salty roads in the winter, so there's that BS of living up north.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
We’re setting 100*+ day streak every day in El Paso. Think we’re at 25 and counting.

Was 109 on Monday.

Our nearest lakes in NM are higher than they’ve been in many years. Fed by the Rio Grande.

Down in S TX now and pretty brutal too.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

_Snake_

Established Member
Fish are still biting but the GOM temp really is 92, which is insane. Overall, its so bad in FL that they're concerned the coral in the Keys will bleach (which means death).

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It's been quite warm here in South Central Wisconsin the last month+, most days well into the 80s, some low 90s. My energy bills are the highest I've ever seen but this is also the first summer in a house that is significantly larger than the previous house.

Rain has been sparse other than the last week or so which is at least bringing us from extreme drought levels down to just normal drought levels.

As Relaxed Chaos said though, our winters can be truly awful and it's worse the farther one goes in the state.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Northern Virginia Temps are below average this year. Spent 10 days up near the finger lakes and Temps were were in the 80 and a few in the 90's. No humidity to speak of, that's what makes it nice. Sleeping with no AC windows open in the 60's at night. Crazy July weather for the best here.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep. It's been hot and humid here too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230630_150109_AccuWeather.jpg
    Screenshot_20230630_150109_AccuWeather.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 72

Users who are viewing this thread