This site is slow why?

Marc

Established Member
its been really slow for me too fellas... itll bring up the banner at the top of the page instantly, but then take about 30sec for the rest of the page to load. this is at all different times of the day too. i have a few other internet tabs open at the same time and theyre all running very quickly, its just this one for some reason.. o well.

Ditto.

Smokinjoe

Established Member
SVTP is most definately the slowest forum I frequent. I often find myself hitting the refresh button in frustration.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
This shit pisses me off man I wonder if it is set to affect just a certain number of members and it just randomly switches.

txyaloo

Established Member
This shit pisses me off man I wonder if it is set to affect just a certain number of members and it just randomly switches.

:lol: Yes. They're just doing it to slow you down.

The site is free. It is what it is. If you want it to be better, help support the site and pay to be a premium member.

NateV8

Established Member
Yup this forum is much slower than any other site I visit. Sometimes it takes forever to load, even though every other site will load up in a second or two.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Yup this forum is much slower than any other site I visit. Sometimes it takes forever to load, even though every other site will load up in a second or two.

those other sites suck ball sack, therefore no traffic and really fast
here.,., major traffic and slower :shrug: its the price you pay for kicking so much ass :shrug:

Ironhand

Banned
those other sites suck ball sack, therefore no traffic and really fast
here.,., major traffic and slower :shrug: its the price you pay for kicking so much ass :shrug:

True. :lol:

Is it possible that the guys having the issue are all using the same ISP on their end?

I havent noticed any problems as of late for me.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
its been really slow for me too fellas... itll bring up the banner at the top of the page instantly, but then take about 30sec for the rest of the page to load. this is at all different times of the day too. i have a few other internet tabs open at the same time and theyre all running very quickly, its just this one for some reason.. o well.

I have the exact same problem. It brings up the banner at the top and then sits there for a good 20 seconds before loading the rest of the page. This slow behavior seemed to start maybe a couple months ago. Before then, it was fine.

There definitely is a problem.

txyaloo

Established Member
I'm betting any slowness is on your end, how you ISP handles the virtualization service we use.

I've seen it happen on several different ISPs connected to different backbones. I don't think it's an ISP issue, but it's a weird problem to nail down.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
It performs the same for me at home, on the road, or at work.
Three different ISP's.

At this very moment it seems faster by quite a bit.
Sid, did you change anything?

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I have the exact same problem. It brings up the banner at the top and then sits there for a good 20 seconds before loading the rest of the page. This slow behavior seemed to start maybe a couple months ago. Before then, it was fine.

There definitely is a problem.

It does this for me when I use Internet Explorer. When I use Google Chrome the whole page loads within 3 seconds or so.

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
:lol: Yes. They're just doing it to slow you down.

The site is free. It is what it is. If you want it to be better, help support the site and pay to be a premium member.
Yeah. And then if it's still slow you can be really pissed!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread