This had to be unreal to see in person

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The nightly news literally reported that strike as "The Israeli air for leveled the tallest building in the city with reporters in the adjacent building" then showed video of the reporters freaking out. Our news is nothing but propaganda.

Yep.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Well AOC is a squad member...they are all muslim except her...they are also all antisemites....Israel hasnt shown thier hand yet...they can and will lay the smack

Adower

Established Member

Listen to the guy at the start. They're excited to actually shoot these missiles off

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Since the democrats stole the election and biden has occupied the white house, those radical racist bastards have given palestine ~$250 million of our dollars. THAT is what is funding these missile attacks, our American tax dollars.

biden is not my president, impeach that mother****er!

Machdup1

Established Member
I just heard that Israel amassed gear on the border with Gaza to let the media and social media spread the word of a pending invasion to the Hamas fighters, but they had no intention of invading.

Israel knew the Hamas fighters then hide in their tunnels to avoid a heads up fight and then Israel bombed the tunnels killing the Hamas fighters.

Now the media is saying it was unethical, which makes me laugh.

Respect Israel, that is the kind of military planning that wins wars.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I think it's funny, all these Arab countries are so willing to fund HAMAS and claim to be on the side of the Palestinians... but none of these ****ers could be bothered to set aside land for them to live in peacefully?

Oh, that's right they have. Except these pesky Jews occupy it and wont just like down and die.

Go Israel. Even if our shitbag Government wont support you, we free Americans do.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I just heard that Israel amassed gear on the border with Gaza to let the media and social media spread the word of a pending invasion to the Hamas fighters, but they had no intention of invading.

Israel knew the Hamas fighters then hide in their tunnels to avoid a heads up fight and then Israel bombed the tunnels killing the Hamas fighters.

Now the media is saying it was unethical, which makes me laugh.

Respect Israel, that is the kind of military planning that wins wars.

They never have played games...they have been ****ed with for years and are incapable of playing around.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
This will never end and has roots in the Old Testament of the Bible. Many argue that the Jews are God's chosen people and the Muslims are not. To oversimplify, this goes back to the beef between Isaac (son of Abraham and Sarah) and Ishmael (Abraham's bastard son from Hagar). Hagar and Ishmael were banished to Mecca.

It's crazy, but spend a few hours reading about it and it'll blow your mind.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
This will never end and has roots in the Old Testament of the Bible. Many argue that the Jews are God's chosen people and the Muslims are not. To oversimplify, this goes back to the beef between Isaac (son of Abraham and Sarah) and Ishmael (Abraham's bastard son from Hagar). Hagar and Ishmael were banished to Mecca.

It's crazy, but spend a few hours reading about it and it'll blow your mind.

Read the book of Revelation while you're at it. We're not there yet but the world is shaping itself up to do exactly what it says.

dunndeal

Established Member
I haven't really seen much on this missile attack which speaks to the current sad state of the media, but does anyone know how many rockets got through and was any damage done?

AS of this morning 1800 rockets have been targeted against Israel, about 350 of them didn't make it and landed in Gaza. Nine Israelis dead, about 110 Palestinians dead, by now the totals are probably higher.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Israel appears to be done messing around...droppes the media building to the ground!

Users who are viewing this thread