This had to be unreal to see in person

Blown 89

Established Member
It's time to let Israel off the leash and give them whatever support they need to wipe Iran off the map.

The media and left's portrayal of what'd going on over there is criminal. Unbelievably many on the anti-Semitic left are siding with Hamas. I hope the voters purge Washington in 2020.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I haven't really seen much on this missile attack which speaks to the current sad state of the media, but does anyone know how many rockets got through and was any damage done?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I haven't really seen much on this missile attack which speaks to the current sad state of the media, but does anyone know how many rockets got through and was any damage done?

I've been on parler and gab and its all over them. Pretty sad state of affairs for the lamestream media, they continue to be enemies of the republic in my eyes.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

I read that it blocked 90% of 1,100 missiles or something like that.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That's wild. Amazing that they have tech that can block that many rockets incoming at one time.

Blown 89

Established Member
Hamas is lobbing as many rockets as they can hoping to overwhelm Iron Dome and I heard 10% of them got through.

The ****ed up thing is that they are launching them from inside residential centers, hospitals, and schools. The Israeli military is literally calling and telling them to evacuate civilians within 2-3 hours before they launch a counterstrike which gives the terrorists time to get out. That's how ****ed up the media is. Israel has their hands tied because they are painted as the bad guys the moment there are civilian casualties. Think I'm joking? Here's AOC's tweet:

"We stand in solidarity with the Palestinian residents of Sheikh Jarrah in East Jerusalem. Israeli forces are forcing families from their homes during Ramadan and inflicting violence. It is inhumane and the US must show leadership in safeguarding the human rights of Palestinians."

That's the lie parroted by the media all day today too. It's un****ing believable. The media is literally the enemy of the people at this point. They're going to bat for a terrorist regime that is openly stating that the United States is the enemy. Let that sink in for a minute. The US government is literally sending hundreds of millions of dollars to an Iranian government that openly declares the US the enemy and they're using that money to buy the very rockets they're lobbing into Israel and our politicians and media are covering for them.

You can watch all of this unfolding real time over social media. The MSM is continuing to lie their asses off and social media is exposing them. It's ****ing sick.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
One thing I find interesting....the left basically condemns all conservatives in this country as white (or Uncle Tom's) supremacist Nazi anti-LBGTQ anti-trans racists.............yet they are so quick to protect and defend Muslims.

Dems arent the sharpest tool in the shed. This is what happens when you pander to lowest common denominators.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
It really is disgusting the media just doesn’t cover such important events like this because it doesn’t have anything to do with Trump bashing or the so called racist hate crimes of the police

blk02edge

Established Member
What is stopping Isreal from flattening Iran? The Russians? Serious question as I don't read too much about this.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Hamas is lobbing as many rockets as they can hoping to overwhelm Iron Dome and I heard 10% of them got through.

The ****ed up thing is that they are launching them from inside residential centers, hospitals, and schools. The Israeli military is literally calling and telling them to evacuate civilians within 2-3 hours before they launch a counterstrike which gives the terrorists time to get out. That's how ****ed up the media is. Israel has their hands tied because they are painted as the bad guys the moment there are civilian casualties. Think I'm joking? Here's AOC's tweet:

"We stand in solidarity with the Palestinian residents of Sheikh Jarrah in East Jerusalem. Israeli forces are forcing families from their homes during Ramadan and inflicting violence. It is inhumane and the US must show leadership in safeguarding the human rights of Palestinians."

That's the lie parroted by the media all day today too. It's un****ing believable. The media is literally the enemy of the people at this point. They're going to bat for a terrorist regime that is openly stating that the United States is the enemy. Let that sink in for a minute. The US government is literally sending hundreds of millions of dollars to an Iranian government that openly declares the US the enemy and they're using that money to buy the very rockets they're lobbing into Israel and our politicians and media are covering for them.

You can watch all of this unfolding real time over social media. The MSM is continuing to lie their asses off and social media is exposing them. It's ****ing sick.

They didn't warn the head of Hamas, they just knocked his entire apartment building down with all the human shields in it. Israel doesn't keep the gloves on all the time.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
What is stopping Isreal from flattening Iran? The Russians? Serious question as I don't read too much about this.
3 things

1 Their air force or Chel Ha' Avir is limited due to range their f-15E and I's could maybe penetrate 120 km's inside Iran but wouldn't have enough fuel to even make it back to Israeli' soil so a suicide mission to say the least.

2 Israel intelligence would take years and years cataloging and filing every site no matter how big or small supplying Irans nuke program. As they would make damn sure everything would be taken out in one go not letting a few escape only to bite them 5-10-20 years down the road

3 Israel would just roll out the Jericho 2 and 3 missiles if it came to survival or Iran prepping a device to use against the state. Israel unlike Iran is a Nuclear power!!!! Just that they are an undeclared one. And Israel has ARROW 2 and 3 ABM's which would pretty much neutralize any ballistic Missile Iran even tried to lob at them as it can vaporize any Tactical missile known and even damge and so cause ICBM's to careen off course.

But the main thing to look out for is if Azerbaijan and Israel ever go into high diplomatic talks as that is a linchpin and a good indicator of an eminent preemptive strike against Iran as they need the Azerbaijan airbases to land and refuel before returning to Israel. Or to turn around and strike deeper and south east Iran like Bander Abbas down at the straight of Hormuz.

Blown 89

Established Member
They didn't warn the head of Hamas, they just knocked his entire apartment building down with all the human shields in it. Israel doesn't keep the gloves on all the time.
The nightly news literally reported that strike as "The Israeli air for leveled the tallest building in the city with reporters in the adjacent building" then showed video of the reporters freaking out. Our news is nothing but propaganda.

Users who are viewing this thread