Thinking of buying a Dodge ? What if I were to tell you ......

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
My issue is that the car and this part is under warranty. Why should I give dodge the easy way out and do it myself?
I’m driving a 2017 ram for free and my car is safe in their garage.
Bruno, if you feel your car is safe with the dealership and you're okay with driving the brand new Ram, nothing wrong with that bro.
Someone would have a problem with it if they were still making payments on it though. Hopefully it doesn't take that long.
Good luck man!

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
What happens when the water pump on the loaner goes out before you get your part?

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
My loaner. Not so bad.

1103e3e3b1b7d46e24b68bc3a86c78ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Dodge has always been good to me and I have a pretty good relationship with the service manager at my dealer. he always gets stuff done for me fast and cheap. it's all about who you know not what you know.

SirShaun

Established Member
Half way there. Lower radiator hose was welded on, it seemed. Screw driver and a BFH all you need sometimes. Autozone is coming through on the Duralast, verified.

Attachments

• 20171122_154032.jpg
    20171122_154032.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

beau t

Established Member
Half way there. Lower radiator hose was welded on, it seemed. Screw driver and a BFH all you need sometimes. Autozone is coming through on the Duralast, verified.

Radiator pick tool-- slide in behind hose slip it around hose to free it up and it slides right off -- not the kind i use but the first pic i found. these are time savers if you have to do these often
41adxK8G6GL._AC_US218_.jpg

RX1Cobra

Established Member
I appreciate the offer.
My issue is that the car and this part is under warranty. Why should I give dodge the easy way out and do it myself?

No doubt. I could replace the waterpump myself but no way I would on a car with a warranty regardless of how much time I had or how easy it is.

beau t

Established Member
Well **** me.

My dealer just called. They located a brand new oem water pump and they just went and got it.

I should have my car on Friday.

I’m back to saving for a hellcat again. Hahahahahah.

The dealership going to bat for you and getting an unattainable part, props to them for handling customer relations/service!!

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
The dealership going to bat for you and getting an unattainable part, props to them for handling customer relations/service!!

Yes I have a great relationship with this dealer. They’ve always treated me well and I will make sure that dodge corporate knows what they did for me.

Users who are viewing this thread