408-COUPE

Established Member
What happened tonight? To me it looked like Texas got sent home with about 15+ losses and maybe 3 wins? SVTLOL sure doesnt take losing very well! Didnt have much to say after it got handed to him. Your lucky that Honda didnt hook up cause it would have came around you like you were sittin still. Better come back next time with some more heavy hitters and about 20 more pounds of boost and some nitrous because the turbos on that viper weren't even breakin a sweat and it was about to put greyhounds on you if you wouldn't have let off!..Oh and no more excuses would be nice too. See you guys at TX2K11. We will have a rematch if your cars are up to standard. We got a lot more than what you saw tonight.

03snakeminated

Established Member
What happened tonight? To me it looked like Texas got sent home with about 15+ losses and maybe 3 wins? SVTLOL sure doesnt take losing very well! Didnt have much to say after it got handed to him. Your lucky that Honda didnt hook up cause it would have came around you like you were sittin still. Better come back next time with some more heavy hitters and about 20 more pounds of boost and some nitrous because the turbos on that viper weren't even breakin a sweat and it was about to put greyhounds on you if you wouldn't have let off!..Oh and no more excuses would be nice too. See you guys at TX2K11. We will have a rematch if your cars are up to standard. We got a lot more than what you saw tonight.
no vids? well, you seem kinda a little bit on the cocky side, but i guess it's all good as long as SVTLOL got what he deserved, he probably thought his car was invincible, always pounding on his chest thinking he's car was never gonna lose :lol: i'm glad he was put on his place :rockon:

jasil

Established Member
I can't put my finger on why I hate "smack" talking so much.......I hate it with every fiber of my being.

I guess being a old ass I've figured out it boils down to money and sacrifices 99.9% of the time.....so I don't see the point. I enjoy the machinery aspect of cars often I can't stand the owners.

mebetter

Established Member
:pop: His vette runs good, but that viper is just nasty. The viper is the kinda car where after your done racing it, you did well if it's still in seeing distance from you.

Before everyone gets sensitive and overreacts this is just all in good fun. We're just yanking his chain similar to this.

"call me a douche, call me a dick, just dont say my car aint quick.

call me annoying, call me no fun, but when it comes to our race just remember who won.

im not an ass, im not tryin to be rude, just trying to lightin the mood "

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-kill-drive-thru-34/726064-race-weekened.html

Last edited:

408-COUPE

Established Member
no vids? well, you seem kinda a little bit on the cocky side, but i guess it's all good as long as SVTLOL got what he deserved, he probably thought his car was invincible, always pounding on his chest thinking he's car was never gonna lose :lol: i'm glad he was put on his place :rockon:

Oh there will be a video. We had 3+ cameras rolling at all times. Give it some time, our video guy does a really good job.

jrod_okc

Established Member
I just want to say thanks for everyone coming up! Absolutely everyone one had a great time and stayed safe! But yes the guy in the black Vette needs to ne a little more humble, and not let out when racing after one shift unless it has a glide. but hey his car is fast and he is young. But my two runs were good. Had a great run with the black c6 zo6, we both had are issues but at the end it was within a half car so rock on! And to the older gentelmen with the whit c6, you are a blessing to all racers! I hope when I am grey up top, I am still out pounding the street!

Jared/jrod

Last edited:

mebetter

Established Member
I just want to say thanks for everyone coming up! Absolutely everyone one had a great time and stayed safe! But yes the guy in the black Vette needs to ne a little more humble, but hey his car is fast and he is young. But my two runs were good. Had a great run with the black c6 zo6, we both had are issues but at the end it was within a half car so rock on! And to the older gentelmen with the whit c6, you are a blessing to all racers! I hope when I am grey up to, I am still out pounding the street!

Jared/jrod

Yeah the guy in the white vette was a class act. I wish we had a hundred more guys like him with that good spirit.

GolfBall

One-Percent.net
I just want to say thanks for everyone coming up! Absolutely everyone one had a great time and stayed safe! But yes the guy in the black Vette needs to ne a little more humble, and not let out when racing after one shift unless it has a glide. but hey his car is fast and he is young. But my two runs were good. Had a great run with the black c6 zo6, we both had are issues but at the end it was within a half car so rock on! And to the older gentelmen with the whit c6, you are a blessing to all racers! I hope when I am grey up top, I am still out pounding the street!

Jared/jrod

+1 to all that.

older feller in the vette is awesome, really nice guy and had a blast puttin a car and half on him :)

thanks to all you guys for makin the drive up here and glad no one got hurt or went to jail.

HOPE YOU ALL MAKE IT TO 2k11 so we can continue the rivalry.

69mach428

Established Member
Big thanks to the Texas guys for coming down, I had a great time and hope we can do it again. Thanks for making the trip down and helped to make it a solid night of racing.

The video should be up relatively soon, We have some pretty good camera angles and such. Billy's car ran good, but not enough to handle the Viper or the T/A.

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
When and where was this held? I will have a Terminator by next year hopefully a whipple cobra, and would love to attend!

'Trust'

Established Member
Big thanks to the Texas guys for coming down, I had a great time and hope we can do it again. Thanks for making the trip down and helped to make it a solid night of racing.

The video should be up relatively soon, We have some pretty good camera angles and such. Billy's car ran good, but not enough to handle the Viper or the T/A.

+1. Give me until about Tuesday evening to get the vid up. We'll need to compile the footage from today and I'll get crackin' on it.

Last edited:

HERCULES

Established Member
Thanks to everyone that came down I know I had a blast and had a few good runs as well. I'm sure we will have another show down sometime.

And to John the older guy with the Supercharged C6, big props to him for ripping up the streets and hanging out!

SVT LOL

Established Member
well we all made it home last night safe and sound around 730 this morining.
what a night, thanks to theonepercent people for making it a safe night of racing.

to the guy with the viper, that thing is badass. it was crazy when that thing was shooting flames right beside me.

Lots of nice cars and cool people, look forward to doing it again

SVT LOL

Established Member

lol i got got beat by a twins races gas viper, big deal that car was badass.
both our cars would leave you sittin there.

SVTLOL Lost? Say it ain't so...:lol:

u have nothing to say, unless you want to race

:pop: His vette runs good, but that viper is just nasty. The viper is the kinda car where after your done racing it, you did well if it's still in seeing distance from you.

Before everyone gets sensitive and overreacts this is just all in good fun.

this site has alot of sensitive people, but oh well. Its all in good fun :beer:

03snakeminated

Established Member
both our cars would leave you sittin there.
i'm just glad you lost and were brought to reality, thats all. "would" leave sitting there"? maybe but since you live down the street :rollseyes i won't see it happen, .
What happened tonight? To me it looked like Texas got sent home with about 15+ losses and maybe 3 wins? SVTLOL sure doesnt take losing very well! Didnt have much to say after it got handed to him. Your lucky that Honda didnt hook up cause it would have came around you like you were sittin still.
;-)

Last edited:

408-COUPE

Established Member

Thats funny cause you were at the gas station when he put 91 in it!

i'm just glad you lost and were brought to reality, thats all. "would" leave sitting there"? maybe since you live down the street :rollseyes i won't see it happen, .
;-)

The way that car looked its gonna be losing A LOT more. Especially if it comes to TX2K11 in the same shape as last night. Not impressive. Im thinking about making my license plate "LS1LOL".

Users who are viewing this thread