mebetter

Established Member
Here is my (the N.Texas version) video guys. I whored around my camera to get as much as possible and I'm pretty happy with the results. Sorry for the crap quality...by the time I piece it together it destroys the HD video. Hope you guys like it!!

P.S. - Link the video on the OP so people don't miss it! :D

WATCH ME! WATCH ME! WATCH ME!

YouTube - stangaholic280's Channel

WATCH ME! WATCH ME! WATCH ME!

Thx for the vid man good work! I think our Oklahoma version will have some cool bridge shots added in there as well.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
If only I had realized that this was on open forum before my previous post..... It is up to you what thread you read and post in, and if you did not enjoy or agree the OP's post, then don't gripe about it :poke:

Apparently the only thing that is fast in OK is your cars because your mind is slow as shit. The open forum is there so EVERYONE can express their opinion- even ones you don't agree with. If you are not prepared to take criticism then don't post.:nonono:

Do they have Sears in OK? You might want to go see if they have any thick skin for sale.:banana:

69mach428

Established Member
Apparently the only thing that is fast in OK is your cars because your mind is slow as shit. The open forum is there so EVERYONE can express their opinion- even ones you don't agree with. If you are not prepared to take criticism then don't post.:nonono:
Do they have Sears in OK? You might want to go see if they have any thick skin for sale.:banana:

Your unintelligent posts are particularly annoying, and I do understand the meaning of an open forum. Maybe your mind and (as it looks from your sig) all of your previous and present vehicles are slow. All that I was stating is, if you do not like smacktalk vvvv then maybe you should keep your mouth shut or go to "Sears" and get some of the thick skin that if for sale, I'll even throw in a couple bucks to help you pay for it :kaboom:

I'm with you man...all the lame ass smack talking is getting old. What happened to just a bunch of guys who appreciate fast cars regardless of what they were or where they were from:shrug:

Last edited:

mebetter

Established Member

must_not_feed_the_troll.jpg

F8l Vnm

Established Member

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Dude , please ....

He is right most peeps from Oklahoma are ......:poke:
Dumb you know what!

I forgot how smart Californians are. Us Oklahomians sure aints that bright! :dw:

Alright I'm from Oklahoma and I have NO ****ing idea what Theonepercent is? Anyone wanna fill me in?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
lmao CA's are retards and I'm from CA. They have the worst school and most people in CA can't drive lol there is more but I'll just leave it at that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread