stangaholic280

Established Member
Was a ton of fun for sure. We should really make this an annual event. The "TX OK Showdown!" :) Maybe next time we could get some more TX cars to come out and represent, we were a little outnumbered lol.

In all fairness though, TX did take the first win of the night....by yours truely! :D

I'll get my vids up ASAP...trying to make them look nice.

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
Had a great time for the little bit I was there.

Thanks for coming up guys. Hopefully we'll see a few of you all in Houston come March.

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
Was a ton of fun for sure. We should really make this an annual event. The "TX OK Showdown!" :) Maybe next time we could get some more TX cars to come out and represent, we were a little outnumbered lol.

In all fairness though, TX did take the first win of the night....by yours truely! :D

And I kicked off our winning streak :thumbsup:

Blue Blitz

Established Member
Be interesting at TX2K11. Sounds like some fast cars from OK are coming! Hope Houston can have decent representation. RC's vette should be racing by then. See what ~2k rwhp does in the 1/4!!!

What kind of power does the Viper make (pump and race)? Sounds like it's pretty ridiculous!

mebetter

Established Member
Be interesting at TX2K11. Sounds like some fast cars from OK are coming! Hope Houston can have decent representation. RC's vette should be racing by then. See what ~2k rwhp does in the 1/4!!!

What kind of power does the Viper make (pump and race)? Sounds like it's pretty ridiculous!

1200+ on pump. Should add another 300+ or so on kill mode I would imagine, guess we will have to see when it happens.

mebetter

Established Member

Glad you guys got to make it out. I really like the idea of making this an annual event, and I would imagine every year it'll get bigger and better. Your vette looks pretty good, too bad you didn't get to run your old stang that would have been another win for us Ok boys :-D

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I can't put my finger on why I hate "smack" talking so much.......I hate it with every fiber of my being.

I guess being a old ass I've figured out it boils down to money and sacrifices 99.9% of the time.....so I don't see the point. I enjoy the machinery aspect of cars often I can't stand the owners.

I'm with you man...all the lame ass smack talking is getting old. What happened to just a bunch of guys who appreciate fast cars regardless of what they were or where they were from:shrug:

Last edited:

408-COUPE

Established Member

We will hopefully have all of our fastest cars cars there. I am reserving mine just for the event because i havnt got to bring a car and this will be my 3rd year. It will be a great time either way and there is always plenty of cars to play with. Are they gonna put an auto back in RC's car?

The viper makes quite a bit of power.

69mach428

Established Member
I'm with you man...all the lame ass smack talking is getting old. What happened to just a bunch of guys who appreciated fast cars regardless of what they were or where they were from:shrug:

We do appreciate fast cars, from wherever they are from. I believe we portrayed ourselves that way lastnight, I believe this thread was started as more of a friendly jab to SVTLOL.

If you don't like the thread, then there are plenty of others for you to read :beer:

This would be a great annual event, and I am sure that the Lubbock guys would be interested in coming down that same weekend.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
We do appreciate fast cars, from wherever they are from. I believe we portrayed ourselves that way lastnight, I believe this thread was started as more of a friendly jab to SVTLOL.

If you don't like the thread, then there are plenty of others for you to read :beer:

This would be a great annual event, and I am sure that the Lubbock guys would be interested in coming down that same weekend.

For one I made an observation in an open forum.... you don't like to hear all sides- then don't post:poke:

Glad that you aren't complete tools in person:beer:

69mach428

Established Member
1200+ on pump. Should add another 300+ or so on kill mode I would imagine, guess we will have to see when it happens.

It didn't make 1200hp on pump, and won't make 1500hp on kill. The turbos are pretty small for that setup, makes for an instant spool and great street car.

69mach428

Established Member
For one I made an observation in an open forum.... you don't like to hear all sides- then don't post:poke:

Glad that you aren't complete tools in person:beer:

If only I had realized that this was on open forum before my previous post..... It is up to you what thread you read and post in, and if you did not enjoy or agree the OP's post, then don't gripe about it :poke:

HERCULES

Established Member
RC's vette should be racing by then. See what ~2k rwhp does in the 1/4!!!

I've been following that thread and he will more likely be tearing some cars new ones on the highway versus the track. That isn't what the car is being built for. I am in for seeing it get down on the highway though :banana:

stangaholic280

Established Member
Glad you guys got to make it out. I really like the idea of making this an annual event, and I would imagine every year it'll get bigger and better. Your vette looks pretty good, too bad you didn't get to run your old stang that would have been another win for us Ok boys :-D

Haha, I really wish he had been there. As funny as it sounds I really want to get beat down by my old Cobra! :lol:

No worries though...by this time next year my Vette will make that Cobra look like it's standing still! :beer:

stangaholic280

Established Member
Here is my (the N.Texas version) video guys. I whored around my camera to get as much as possible and I'm pretty happy with the results. Sorry for the crap quality...by the time I piece it together it destroys the HD video. Hope you guys like it!!

P.S. - Link the video on the OP so people don't miss it! :D

WATCH ME! WATCH ME! WATCH ME!

YouTube - stangaholic280's Channel

WATCH ME! WATCH ME! WATCH ME!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread