"The ZL1 name should be protected"

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Wow, they don't want to hear the truth, just to be sheltered in their own little world it seems.

gutless if you ask me.

I had this very discussion via PM wioth one of their mods. I had a few civil, factual posts deleted and nothing was ever mentioned to me, so I asked him about it via pm. He basically said people don't have "rights" to posts on THEIR forum, and they will not tolerate posts that are anti-ZL1/Camaro, as their members don't come there to read that info. I told him I thought it was harmful to the community, in the fact that it just breads a community iof "kool-aid drinkers" and that wasn't the real world. I can see how they don't want a bunch of trolls bashing their cars on their forum, but I see no harm in civil, pointed discussion.

I told him I would keep it classy, and just look at my deleted posts like the neighbor going home with his ball when I was beating him at a game of basketball. I was told that would be fine, although I was banned for 10 days the very next day, when someone posted Hameedi's comments and I repsonded in the thread. I will keep a low profile untill the numbers come out, and then make a big thread in the "Camaro VS." section when the ZL1 gets STOMPED!

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I think that forum should have the right to do whatever it wants. Can you imagine how ****ing annoying it would be to own a car and have the "hangout" for it basically be a place where it gets shit on? I'm not saying it doesn't deserve to get shit on, or that their members aren't delusional and worthy of ridicule, but imagine how annoying svtsupersnake is and multiply x 500 if you are a ZL1 buyer over there.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
imagine how annoying svtsupersnake is and multiply x 500 if you are a ZL1 buyer over there.

I had a good laugh over this! :)

Im a little surprised they havnt come trolling over here yet. Thankfully they havnt

91svtbird

Established Member
I think that forum should have the right to do whatever it wants. Can you imagine how ****ing annoying it would be to own a car and have the "hangout" for it basically be a place where it gets shit on? I'm not saying it doesn't deserve to get shit on, or that their members aren't delusional and worthy of ridicule, but imagine how annoying svtsupersnake is and multiply x 500 if you are a ZL1 buyer over there.

I agree it must be tough on those guys over there trying to enjoy talking up their little ZL1 with all the Mustang guys raining on their parade....Give um a break guys....LOL

"but imagine how annoying svtsupersnake is and multiply x 500 if you are a ZL1 buyer over there.":burn:

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
Typical Garth reaction to an overwhelming personal experience...

Ahhhh!!! embed disabled.... [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxm-cVCdziI"]Anchorman - Poopmouth! - YouTube[/nomedia]

[youtube_browser]Pxm-cVCdziI[/youtube_browser]

chuckstang

Established Member
Lets hope GM can keep coming up with cars like the zl1 because as we all know, competition is good for business!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
you know they come here to read but wont post cuz they scared!:rolling:
and the sad thing is that they're more than welcomed here. shit, come talk about how your ZL1 has bigger brakes, tires, and better shocks than the '13. it's true after all. i mean, it won't change the fact that the ZL1 is gonna get raped with a 15" dildo without lube, but your certainly free to posts those facts none the less:D

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
and the sad thing is that they're more than welcomed here. shit, come talk about how your ZL1 has bigger brakes, tires, and better shocks than the '13. it's true after all. i mean, it won't change the fact that the ZL1 is gonna get raped with a 15" dildo without lube, but your certainly free to posts those facts none the less:D

I would like to see the Cmaro5 mods post over here, Al O. has sent a message out to us... Still no C5 members...

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member

As an unbiased owner of a '10 Camaro SS and future '13 GT500, this comment made me LOL :-D, I've been banned from Camaro5 twice in the 3 months simply for stating unbiased fact, I believe it is a cult over there, the fact that they are ignorant goes without saying....

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member

:beer:

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
The 2012 ZL1 was tested against the 2011/2012 Shelby GT500 Perf Pack car through-out much of its testing.;-) I agree with SID I think GM did not have information of the 2013 650 HP info and came out with a car that "they thought" wiould beat the 2011/2012 Shelby GT500............I really don't think Al O. and the crew at GM were ready for the "bombshell" of the 650 HP information from Ford.

All I know is I can't wait for some tesing of the 2012 ZL1 vs. the 2012 Shelby GT500. I so sick and tired of the Camaro guys at work with all of there bench racing and I am ready for some real world numbers. :burnout:

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
so sick and tired of the Camaro guys at work with all of there bench racing and I am ready for some real world numbers. :burnout:

Lot of business in the front party in the back types you work with eh?

I keed i keed

Ok not really

:D

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
The ZL1 is a great car! It has good power to weight and handles great for how heavy it is. This said however its real competition is the 11/12 GT500, nothing more nothing less.

The mistake GM made was laughing at Ford saying the 11/12 GT500 is as fast as the n/a Boss. Now people are laughing back at GM because the ZL1 is only as fast as the 11/12 GT500! Bottom line GM caused this downfall not because of the car they built but because of the exceptions they created without deliverance!

The interesting part is http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ng-373/824204-trading-2008-z06-2013-boss.html GM does not realize just how good the Boss really is!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread