The regulars, where have you gone???

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I had a few talks with Larry back in the day. I always found him to be genuine and easy to talk to. I often said we'd have to meet up one day in Vegas, but unfortunately I haven't gotten back there. I'd love to spend a day with him, though. Or just a couple of hours sharing beers and stories. Hell yeah!
You need to hook with Barry Bob, he’s a riot, and has actually become one of my best friends. We talk at least twice week, and not about this place.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I always get a chuckle when people say the stuff quoted below. yeah FB can be a pain in the ass but it kind of depends on who you have on your friends list. I find this place a lot more immature and childish in a lot of ways. I have family and friends spread out all over the world and FB is great for keeping up with them and it's free. If not for FB I would not have found out that my dad had passes minutes after he did (I was in Iraq). I was packed and on my way out of country before they even got the Official Red Cross message. Same with my mom when she passed 6 months later.

This site is still great! Don't use FB, its for kids.

Been a member here for 13 years. Seen a lot of shit. Good and bad members. Place is still awesome. FB is for women and kids. The only thing that might be useful is the market section. Other than that, no thanks.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You need to hook with Barry Bob, he’s a riot, and has actually become one of my best friends. We talk at least twice week, and not about this place.
Close friendships are something to cherish and hold onto, that's for sure, Brad.

roadracer247

Established Member
Just finished reading through this thread. Brings back more than I thought. I’ve been lurking...aka I’m a nobody...around these forums since 2004. I remember returning after leaving the Mustang world for years and seeing nothing but new names and thinking everything has changed.

I’d love to see this place stay around. Such a great resource and community. We should all give a thanks to our many great mods and admin for taking time out of their lives to keep this placing running smoothly for years! Not many forums can say the same thing anymore!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Just finished reading through this thread. Brings back more than I thought. I’ve been lurking...aka I’m a nobody...around these forums since 2004. I remember returning after leaving the Mustang world for years and seeing nothing but new names and thinking everything has changed.

I’d love to see this place stay around. Such a great resource and community. We should all give a thanks to our many great mods and admin for taking time out of their lives to keep this placing running smoothly for years! Not many forums can say the same thing anymore!
That would be the owner, Travis who will not succumb to the corporate media that has taken over a bunch of sites.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I always get a chuckle when people say the stuff quoted below. yeah FB can be a pain in the ass but it kind of depends on who you have on your friends list. I find this place a lot more immature and childish in a lot of ways. I have family and friends spread out all over the world and FB is great for keeping up with them and it's free. If not for FB I would not have found out that my dad had passes minutes after he did (I was in Iraq). I was packed and on my way out of country before they even got the Official Red Cross message. Same with my mom when she passed 6 months later.

It also depends on your age and location. For me, its not useful. I never found myself getting on it much. (Closed my account in 2012) The people i keep i care about keeping in contact with i do through other means. Different strokes.

But yea if i were out of the country, I would most likely use FB more.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Someone cue that "Memories" song. ;)

I spend way too much time on this website. There is just so much entertainment/info packed into it though so it's hard not to.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I dug this thread up trying to learn a bit about LL. The only knowledge I can confirm is that he has not posted since Jan 2017, and that he has or had health issues. There is the possibility he gained the position of a judge.

From what I have read, it appears that I have missed getting to know a good guy.

Sent from a non multiquoting device at svtperformance.com mobile app

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I dug this thread up trying to learn a bit about LL. The only knowledge I can confirm is that he has not posted since Jan 2017, and that he has or had health issues. There is the possibility he gained the position of a judge.

From what I have read, it appears that I have missed getting to know a good guy.

Sent from a non multiquoting device at svtperformance.com mobile app
:rolleyes:

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
Well, I haven't posted in a few years since I started the family things and sold the lightning. Geez that was like 6 years ago. I thought I would come by and see if this place is still around. Glad to see it is!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

better way is to do a search for his posts, and then another search for posts that mention him

Jack Burton

Established Member
I got one infraction and a few warnings via pm from LL. I was lucky lol. With how LL was with certain people was entertaining. He was funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I grew to like LL in his later years, especially in the NFL thread. But from my understanding, didn't he have a substance abuse problem in his wild SVTP days? That would explain a lot. I got into it quite a few times with him around the mid 2000s. He was a pain in the ass.

There is the possibility he gained the position of a judge.

If the rumor of what i posted above about him are even in the slightest bit true, I have no hope for this country if he obtained a judgeship... Wow... Or maybe you're thinking of the other mod.

Users who are viewing this thread