The regulars, where have you gone???

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
I never understood how Facebook is killing the forums so much, I hate the unorganized mess of the groups, and much prefer a traditional forum.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I never understood how Facebook is killing the forums so much, I hate the unorganized mess of the groups, and much prefer a traditional forum.

You don't have to know a damn thing to run your pie hole on facebook. If anyone is mean to you, they get the boot.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I stopped posting on here for a while, got a new job and didn't have time to come on here as much. Now I lurk all the time at work. Instagram and Facebook is starting to drive me up a wall with all the stupid questions on there. Which has led me back to here. People get off at the rapid fire responses you get on social media. Post a comment, notification right to your phone, instant response again.

Every time I post someone asks me what wheels I have....I rattle canned my Saleens and everyone seems to think it's something they've never seen before. Always enjoy the occasional "bro those rarri center caps bro?"

Once the car is back from winter storage I'll post up some threads. I miss this place!

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I stopped posting on here for a while, got a new job and didn't have time to come on here as much. Now I lurk all the time at work. Instagram and Facebook is starting to drive me up a wall with all the stupid questions on there. Which has led me back to here. People get off at the rapid fire responses you get on social media. Post a comment, notification right to your phone, instant response again.

Every time I post someone asks me what wheels I have....I rattle canned my Saleens and everyone seems to think it's something they've never seen before. Always enjoy the occasional "bro those rarri center caps bro?"

Once the car is back from winter storage I'll post up some threads. I miss this place!

I try never to answer anything on facebook. The endless damn notifications....

Dusten

Established Member
he's got a hd truck, and maybe another lightning? He's always got some bs going on.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member

Because facebook is such an easy platform for shitposting. Honestly it drives me up a wall as well.

I'm hoping this place holds strong for years to come, most of the forums I used to visit are just 11 people having a circle jerk anymore.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just thought of two more who haven't been around for awhile. Kyle (Ford_Racer) and his wife Molly.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Some move on for many reasons. Banned. No longer own a Mustang. No longer interested in forums and social media (lack of time, other priorities). Life changes, etc. I'll bet we'd be surprised if a list was compiled of those past regulars who no longer post or lurk. I do miss Kat's posts. Didn't know she had checked out. If I had her email address I'd invite her back.
Kat checked out in keeping with her promise to do so if CSD even mentioned her name let alone took up his online harassment of her. He did both so she checked out. She is a woman of her word. She may or may not be back here at some point now that he is banned permanently.

The guys who joined in June of 2012 have scared them away.
Scared? LOL Not hardly. When the noobs get ass hurt because you call them names in smackdown, ask you why you can't "be nice" it becomes too much of a chore to bother with the twatwaffles. LNC is a prime example of idiots coming in and ruining a good thing. all the noobs do is whine about the way people say things, it gets really tiresome. even in roadside you can see the kids whose mommy told them they were special snowflakes so they expect to come in and immediately expect to be treated like special snowflakes. Doesn't work well for people who really understand how the world is put together so they find other places to play.

Users who are viewing this thread