The real reason why Marijuana is illegal

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
when I smoked it in high school all I remember about it was that it made me paranoid and almost catatonic! personally I felt it wasn't good for me. I enjoyed the high from alcohol or coke much better.

Soda....right?

440sprint

Established Member
Smoking it sure as hell doesn't cure cancer. in fact, carcinogens produced by smoking anything, can cause cancer. The real fact is, hemp oil does the curing. I don't see any potheads stating that fact. Then again, posting a picture of a joint, then claiming it cures cancer really shows the intent of people.Just another crutch for people to escape their reality.

Never inhale any smoke, as mentioned! Statistically, it is medically healthy to ingest small amounts of alcohol daily, unless easily addicted.

Use THC/CBD oil vapor properly for instant medication.

Use edibles/liquids/creams/capsules properly for slow but long term medication.

Abuse anything and it may end up using you!

Hemp has thousands of uses, as mentioned!

Power & money would shift world wide if the proper uses of THC/CBD & hemp were accepted, as mentioned!

Last edited:

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
I know I won't mess with it and I'm fine with people that do it (in fact most of my friends do), but I can't help but dread the abundance of dumb ****s running around as if we don't already have too many as it is. It does seem to have a trend with people that do it for long periods of time, they just become flat out slow.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Potheads piss me off, they should not allowed to reproduce. Have you spoken to a stoned individual?
Just to clarify, do what you must at home and don't let anyone know.
Heftier fines are fine by me.

Last edited:

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Just because you and a few or many don't want to does NOT mean it doesn't lead to other drugs for other people.
I stated smoking weed when I was 15. I never even thought about other drugs. But after getting high on pot I wondered what other drugs would feel like.

I absolutely agree with you on that point. I am not denying that I wasn't a little curious about other drugs after smoking weed. I certainly was. However, instead of arbitrarily experimenting with other drugs I did the research first. Upon finding out that people die all the time from use of Cocaine, Heroin, Ecstasy, and other hard drugs I gave the big middle finger to the possibility of ever actually trying it.

Hemp was not outlawed per miracle cure implications as you claim.

It was outlawed because of its threat to the cotton industry.

You are 100% correct. The claim I am making is that it is still illegal to this day because of it's potential of curing such a wide variety of diseases that was discovered after the fact it was made illegal in 1937.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I absolutely agree with you on that point. I am not denying that I wasn't a little curious about other drugs after smoking weed. I certainly was. However, instead of arbitrarily experimenting with other drugs I did the research first. Upon finding out that people die all the time from use of Cocaine, Heroin, Ecstasy, and other hard drugs I gave the big middle finger to the possibility of ever actually trying it. .

I'm a lot older than you. There were no home computers in 1968 to do that type of research.

Users who are viewing this thread