The real reason why Marijuana is illegal

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
very true. just the fact that theres people that are in jail right now because of pot is extremely barbaric. its kinda like the movie equilibrium... "sense offender!"

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
tobacco-vs-cannabis.jpg

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I love bud but if you think it cures cancer you might smoke to much lolol

jblood37

Established Member
Although I don't smoke pot, I agree with Joe. But, I can guarantee you that people have died from smoking pot everyday it was just reported as tobacco related more than likely. I also highly doubt that it "cures" cancer.

Coiled03

Established Member

Yeah, no bias in those sites at all.

:rolleyes:

Not to mention if it were true, potheads would be marching on Washington to get weed legalized on the platform of, "hemp oil - kinda related to weed - can cure cancer!" Instead, they're sitting on their couches, munching on week old frito-lays, and trying to remember what they wanted to get done today.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Yeah, no bias in those sites at all.

:rolleyes:

Not to mention if it were true, potheads would be marching on Washington to get weed legalized on the platform of, "hemp oil - kinda related to weed - can cure cancer!" Instead, they're sitting on their couches, munching on week old frito-lays, and trying to remember what they wanted to get done today.

You will find tons of articles on the subject on the internet from a variety of sources except from the government. The consequences to the pharmaceutical and conventional cancer treatment facilities would be billions of dollars in lost revenue.

TClark22

Established Member
lol. i wouldn't go as far as curing cancer but i know it helps people going through chemo eat and shit.

I am a fan, probably smoked way to much in college. Wish it were legal...i probably wouldn't drink a sip of alcohol today. Too bad you gotta pass tests to work for most companies so my fun ended when i graduated. I was an every day toker, graduated with a 3.40

Black0ut

Established Member
You will find tons of articles on the subject on the internet from a variety of sources except from the government. The consequences to the pharmaceutical and conventional cancer treatment facilities would be billions of dollars in lost revenue.

So you're saying the government is:

123rf_blind-Money-9379539_m.jpg

Hrm.... Nah.... You're crazy ;-)

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Smoking it sure as hell doesn't cure cancer. in fact, carcinogens produced by smoking anything, can cause cancer. The real fact is, hemp oil does the curing. I don't see any potheads stating that fact. Then again, posting a picture of a joint, then claiming it cures cancer really shows the intent of people.Just another crutch for people to escape their reality.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Smoking it sure as hell doesn't cure cancer. in fact, carcinogens produced by smoking anything, can cause cancer. The real fact is, hemp oil does the curing. I don't see any potheads stating that fact. Then again, posting a picture of a joint, then claiming it cures cancer really shows the intent of people.Just another crutch for people to escape their reality.

The very following post I (and other members) made, cite hemp oil as being the cure. Please don't cherry pick.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member

Find me one of those articles that comes from a respectable medical journal, and maybe I'll take you seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread