The Random Boating Pics/Vids Thread

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
That sounds like a fair price. A 35’ is a huge boat! Definitely capable of running out to the middle grounds.
It was, just couldn't justify it yet. It wouldn't get the use, and I'd have to store it. I have plenty of friends who have the room.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I'd be excited to read his obituary one summer if he were on my lake....I boat on the Great Sacandaga lake every summer and there are always a few idiots like him on the water. Guys like that make my blood boil, especially when I have my kids on the boat.

This is where I boat. On any given weekend you might see this douchebag out there.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
b16e6495ab3342e2fbf90d973d982bf7.jpg

coposrv

Established Member
This thread is awesome and perfect timing. My dad bought another boat last weekend and the survey was yesterday. It's a 41' completely re-fit hatteras I think. Nothing original though. The owner spent 250k on new yanmars/completely new electronics and new genset.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

blk02edge

Established Member
This is where I boat. On any given weekend you might see this douchebag out there.
The paint definitely identifies as Dbag but does he actually drive it dangerously? 35+ foot offshore boats really just belong on the ocean Imo

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
This thread is awesome and perfect timing. My dad bought another boat last weekend and the survey was yesterday. It's a 41' completely re-fit hatteras I think. Nothing original though. The owner spent 250k on new yanmars/completely new electronics and new genset.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

That's a tough old boat. They have great wood work too.

Now for some places I intend to go:

Dry Tortugas:

dry-tortugas.jpg

Warderick Wells:

wardrick-wells-charters-1.jpg

Coosawjack

Established Member
Drift over to Lake Norman, NC and see yourself lotsa WRONG BOATS for the lake thanks to NASCAR IDIOTS taking over.......I left before the insanity got into high gear but my poor brother still tries to live there!!:(

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Car threads where people post cool shit make me a little envious of some of the things people have, but not generally the experiences.

This abomination is in another league. Coolest places I’ll ever visit on a boat is a lake. :(

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Car threads where people post cool shit make me a little envious of some of the things people have, but not generally the experiences.

This abomination is in another league. Coolest places I’ll ever visit on a boat is a lake. :(

Haul it to the coast. You can take it here:

Bald Head Island, NC:

ebecb1c1483bfe6363662f3ac96ff918d97499b30d36b68912e48656a92d6dfe.jpg

Cape Lookout, NC:

Cape-Lookout3.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t have a boat to haul. A canoe, yes. But not a boat. Wife wants one someday.

blk02edge

Established Member
Drift over to Lake Norman, NC and see yourself lotsa WRONG BOATS for the lake thanks to NASCAR IDIOTS taking over.......I left before the insanity got into high gear but my poor brother still tries to live there!!:(
Ive been to lake Havasu a number of times.. Such a tiny lake with a high concentration of 100+mph boats lol I grew up around offshore powerboats so it doesn't offend me but I do question how sane it is to do those speeds in a crowded area

Coosawjack

Established Member
Ive been to lake Havasu a number of times.. Such a tiny lake with a high concentration of 100+mph boats lol I grew up around offshore powerboats so it doesn't offend me but I do question how sane it is to do those speeds in a crowded area

One dark Saturday night many years ago one of "NASCAR's FINEST" took his peeps for a thrill ride under a bridge at 80 MPH in his new Baja "Hell Raiser"!!:)

The "Bridge" ended up being the causeway for I-77 at the upper end of Torrence Creek with lights on it.......they launched on the rip rap and cleared the fence, the 2 Southbound Lanes, the grass median and landed in the the Northbound Lanes of I-77.......peeps scattered everywhere but miraculously NO ONE WAS KILLED!!:confused:

No more night rides for me there and shortly after left for Beautiful Beaufort by the Sea.....and.....NEVER LOOKED BACK!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread