The Original Lund "Cammed Tune" Now Available at Lethal Performance!

chrisheltra

Established Member
Give us a call and we'll put one together for you right there. We'll make any package you guys want, just because it's not on our site as a "package" doesn't me we don't offer it or can't do it.

Gotcha. Had a feeling that was going to be your answer as soon as I hit the reply button and instantly felt retarded. lol

redline

Established Member
so with the lope tune ,is there any torque loss or hp loss?

TheRealJoeDirt

Established Member
Have any of you guys with butt dynos actually put your cars on an ACTUAL dyno to check the ACTUAL numbers or ACTUAL A/F ratios?................please don't tell us what you guys with "butt dynos" have been using for a wideband!:nono:

I've seen SEVERAL Lund canned tunes to be lean as hell!

93_chargedcobra

Established Member
Have any of you guys with butt dynos actually put your cars on an ACTUAL dyno to check the ACTUAL numbers or ACTUAL A/F ratios?................please don't tell us what you guys with "butt dynos" have been using for a wideband!:nono:

In a 2011 with factory wide bands it wont be lean.

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member

Come on Billy Bob give us all the "dirt" on Jon Lund tunes.

You can data log the widebands on these cars without haveing to add an aftermarket wideband sensor. I've got some data logs of my tune floating around here somewhere but it's not a Lund tune.

redline

Established Member

comeback when your knowledge base is out of limp mode.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
isnt making your car sound like it has aftermarket cams, the same as a V6 guy putting a 5.0 on the side of the car?

pohnjarker

Established Member
so many haters...whats the big deal if someone wants their car to sound like its cammed???

i like the sound of it and i'll probably get it but regardless......whether the sound is from a tune or actually cammed doesn't matter because the car is still a beast!!!!

10random

SVT Lurker
Established Member
so many haters...whats the big deal if someone wants their car to sound like its cammed???

i like the sound of it and i'll probably get it but regardless......whether the sound is from a tune or actually cammed doesn't matter because the car is still a beast!!!!

+1

Jealousy breeds hate. I don't understand the "rice" logic at all. The car has adjustable cams, makes a butt load of power and runs the quarter at the same pace a lot of "Cammed" cars do. Heck I remember my old LS1 days, watching a rowdy cammed car, running 13s on a good day. How is that less "fake"?

To address the goofy lean comment above. I dyno'd the 93 street and ghost came tunes back to back and the only difference is the idle. The A/F and Power curves were identical. Once you put the pedal to the floor, the tune is the same as the street tune.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
what exhaust was on the car in the OP videos?
Ill be putting together an auto...curious as to what can be done with one....especially in the shifting dept since these things use solenoids instead of VB's like the lightning

Blazeone

Established Member
First off, congrats to Jon Lund and Lethal to bring this option to the market. You bashers are a bunch of closed minded "know it alls".

There are a lot of people that love the loppy sound but do not have or want to spend the money for cams. The tune changes the exhaust sound, what is wrong with that? How many of you haters have changed your exhuast system to get a different sound.

As to the Lund tunes are lean guy. What makes you think your measurment equipment is more acurate than Jons? Care to prove it?

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Very nice. This is a bit off topic, but I called your shop earlier this week as Im looking to get a JLT/tuner setup for my 2012 5.0, but I didnt get a solid answer on what the difference was between your standard 93 tune, and the aggressive. I know its more timing etc, but I was curious as to real world numbers like back to back dyno #'s or track times. Any info would be apprectiated, and hope to be picking it up from ya soon :beer:

Oh, Im going to go out on a limb and assume the aggressive 93 tune is still a "safe" tune to run correct?

10random

SVT Lurker
Established Member
what exhaust was on the car in the OP videos?
Ill be putting together an auto...curious as to what can be done with one....especially in the shifting dept since these things use solenoids instead of VB's like the lightning

His sig elsewhere lists "Corsa Ultimate Touring axle-back"

User is Digital_Synapse in San Antonio.

redline

Established Member
the haters are having a hard time finding a lopey tune for the rice mobiles

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
As to the Lund tunes are lean guy. What makes you think your measurment equipment is more acurate than Jons? Care to prove it?

Yeah, some people don't understand how Jon tunes cars. All of the custom tunes we sent out, the A/F ratios were measured with a wideband welded into the exhaust system next to the front O2 sensor. This is how you get the most accurate reading. But if you tune the car that way and then take it to another dyno and they put a sensor on the tail pipe clamp, you will get a lean reading.

Very nice. This is a bit off topic, but I called your shop earlier this week as Im looking to get a JLT/tuner setup for my 2012 5.0, but I didnt get a solid answer on what the difference was between your standard 93 tune, and the aggressive. I know its more timing etc, but I was curious as to real world numbers like back to back dyno #'s or track times. Any info would be apprectiated, and hope to be picking it up from ya soon :beer:

Oh, Im going to go out on a limb and assume the aggressive 93 tune is still a "safe" tune to run correct?

The only difference is a few degrees of timing. We don't have any back to back dyno sheets or track times, but its only to be used when you're at the track and the car can get cool downs between runs. And yes, the tune is still safe on 93 octane.

Last edited:

SVT_4_me

Established Member
The only difference is a few degrees of timing. We don't have any back to back dyno sheets or track times, but its only to be used when you're at the track and the car can get cool downs between runs. And yes, the tune is still safe on 93 octane.

how do you consider it "safe" if it requires cool downs???

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Hmm ok, looks like I'll be just doing the normal 93 tune then, as its my daily. Thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread