The Original Lund "Cammed Tune" Now Available at Lethal Performance!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
lopetune.jpg

We're proud to announce that we now have the original Lund "Cammed Tune" available for the 2011-2012 5.0L Mustang GT. The tune can be purchased by itself, with an SCT Programmer or as part of one of our power packages. These are available and ready to ship so if you'd like to order one up just give us a call and we'll take good care of you.

Here's a few videos of what the car sounds like with the cammed tune.

[youtube_browser]528GxZ7_7FU[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]49-S-S5oNMs[/youtube_browser]

The tune is designed to easily transition from the deep cammed sound to a standard 91 or 93 octane performance tune. So there's nothing that you need to do except drive the car like you would normally.

Links to purchase the Cammed Tune

Tune by Itself
Lethal Performance 2011 5.0L Mustang GT Custom Tune by Jon Lund [LP-JLCUSTOMTUNE-2011GT] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs
c07713db7950b9ab69e25edad13de3c5.image.379x334.jpg

Tune with SCT X3
SCT 2011 5.0L Mustang GT X3 Handheld Flash Device (Custom Tuned) [SCT-3000-11GT] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs
6d1d473bbd5fe7f3a35d0f2880b3c8bb.image.550x550.jpg

Power Packages with Cammed Tune

Power Packages : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs
41e18422f38e04d791b3050bc327474d.image.706x498.jpg

Last edited:

DIB5.0

Established Member
The Lund 93 aggressive tune out guns the Bama race tune so you know the idle lope tune from Lund is better.

pohnjarker

Established Member
Sounds awesome, will be looking to order one in the very near future.

didnt the price just go up from $150 to $200 when the "cammed tune" was added?

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
So the car has a lumpy idle like it has a nasty set of cams in it? Then when you get on it it pretty much reverts to your 91 tune? Sorry I cant see the video from work...the govt folks that control our network wont let us use any type of streaming media :(

kingnut

Established Member
So the car has a lumpy idle like it has a nasty set of cams in it? Then when you get on it it pretty much reverts to your 91 tune? Sorry I cant see the video from work...the govt folks that control our network wont let us use any type of streaming media :(

lmfao. yeah i guess some people like that kind of thing.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member

That is correct. The car will have the lopey idle and ALL characteristics of a car with a large set of cams (including the car shaking side to side). This is not just for sound, the car WILL act like it has a real set of larger cams.

10random

SVT Lurker
Established Member
I put the Lund tune on my 2012 car last week. It drives like a Big Cam car. I had to adjust my driving to using a little bit more revs in the parking lot and stop and go. It also has some snarl and popping when engine braking under 3k rpms. I love this tune and the rowdy sound it brings. It pairs nicely with the Lethal Off-Road H pipe. I hope to get some videos of it soon. I have the regular 93 street tune as well and dyno'd both tunes back to back. The curves were identical.

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
so when ordering the tune do you get just the one or can you get all three tunes like some other places do?

ViciousJay

Established Member

Vtunnel.com

tunnel into svt and bypass their crap :beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
so when ordering the tune do you get just the one or can you get all three tunes like some other places do?

(1) tune is included in the price. Additional tunes are $100/each.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Do you guys ever plan on putting together an intake/mid pipe/hand held performance package?

Give us a call and we'll put one together for you right there. We'll make any package you guys want, just because it's not on our site as a "package" doesn't me we don't offer it or can't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread