The next Rambo movie

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@HudsonFalcon, I just about spit out my morning coffee! LOL.

I've watched most his movies, and enjoyed most of them. Funny, one of my favorites was 'Cop Land' in 1997. This new one does look promising, so I'll catch it at some point at home. Not at the theater, though. Doesn't look to be that high on my list. Watchable, but not enough for a theater experience and theater price.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
@HudsonFalcon, I just about spit out my morning coffee! LOL.

I've watched most his movies, and enjoyed most of them. Funny, one of my favorites was 'Cop Land' in 1997. This new one does look promising, so I'll catch it at some point at home. Not at the theater, though. Doesn't look to be that high on my list. Watchable, but not enough for a theater experience and theater price.

Cop Land is one of my favorites too Bob. I've always enjoyed his movies and he's one tough sob, all the injuries he's had I'm surprised he's still walking.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I'm tentatively excited for it. I'll probably even see it in theaters at a matinee or something. I genuinely love how self aware his movies are. They know what they are and who their audience is and they play to it. lol

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
lmao, come on man. I'm sure I'll watch this but only when i have nothing else to do.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Rambo 4 was a pretty badass movie surprisingly. I'll give him a chance since he seems to be able to deliver still.

Users who are viewing this thread