The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

nomoretickets

Established Member
What i think is inconsequential at this point.

The lot of BLM and Antifa dumbshits brought violence and murder to the party-now the #1 military superpower in the world is about to repay them back 1000 fold.

The popcorn is out now. Enjoy.

I know i will.
Posse Comitatus

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This is some funny shit... some POS officer makes an awful judgement call, that ends in the killing of a man, while supported by his multiracial colleges. Somehow some way the cucks in this country (People that love to be victims and the MSM) make this about race... then the rest of the low intelligence/ weak minded sheeple follow... Caos for the whole country ensues. Thousands of innocent people are forever harmed and some killed. All this because one bad guy that happened to be wearing blue killed a black guy.

GUESS WHAT MOTHER****ERS? There are BAD people in EVERY walk of life...

BAD cops, blacks, whites, Latinos, Asians, Indians, doctors, engineers, soldiers, rich, poor, dogs, cats, etc.

Not everything is racism mother****er. You best come to the realization that not everyone is going to like you and that’s their damn right. You mother****ers live in the best nation in all the world, protected by those blue mother****ers that you hate so much. So many of you weak ****s LOVE to be victims.

This should have been about holding police accountable. Setting better standards and operation practices. Treating people (suspects) like people, instead of animals. But noooooo.... lets make this about race... LOL.

LOL bro’s, LO MOTHER****ING L!

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
This is some funny shit... some POS officer makes an awful judgement call, that ends in the killing of a man, while supported by his multiracial colleges. Somehow some way the cucks in this country (People that love to be victims and the MSM) make this about race... then the rest of the low intelligence/ weak minded sheeple follow... Caos for the whole country ensues. Thousands of innocent people are forever harmed and some killed. All this because one bad guy that happened to be wearing blue killed a black guy.

BAD cops, blacks, whites, Latinos, Asians, Indians, doctors, engineers, soldiers, rich, poor, dogs, cats, etc.

Not everything is racism mother****er. You best come to the realization that not everyone is going to like you and that’s their damn right. You mother****ers live in the best nation in all the world, protected by those blue mother****ers that you hate so much. So many of you weak ****s LOVE to be victims.

This should have been about holding police accountable. Setting better standards and operation practices. Treating people (suspects) like people, instead of animals. But noooooo.... lets make this about race... LOL.

I believe that’s a headshot post.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) blasted New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and the city’s police department during his Tuesday press conference, saying they “did not do their job last night.”

The governor condemned the New York Police Department’s (NYPD) response to the protests over George Floyd’s death on the first night the city was under curfew on Monday, calling what happened “inexcusable.”

“The NYPD and the Mayor did not do their job last night,” he said, adding that, “It was a disgrace.”

“I believe the mayor underestimates the scope of the problem,” Cuomo continued. “I think he underestimates the duration of the problem. And I don’t think they’ve used enough police to address the situation because it’s inarguable ... that it was not addressed last night.”

Cuomo blasts de Blasio: 'The NYPD and the mayor did not do their job last night'

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I was being mildly facetious. Just didn’t come off right.

I’ve come to appreciate your views on things Klaus.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

Sorry, I am a bit Asperger so missed it. I have a new appreciation for your perspective. For instance you very clearly saw different things than is reported on the border. Sorry if I was a dick.

MG0h3

Established Member
Again, Im not equating legitimate protest with the assholes burning stuff down. Its absolutely counter productive. But that shouldnt be used as an excuse to ignore problems.

Your list is all great. I dont disagree with any of that. Never said my list was exhaustive, just a start off the top of my head.

I just hope all these people that just turned their cities into ghettos don’t come to my area.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

MG0h3

Established Member

Good point.

ME hired by Floyd just said the guy on his back was also responsible. Already knew that; the main struggle was diaphragm use, not airway restriction. Hint: you can’t say “I can’t breathe” if your airway is cutoff. Having someone compress your diaphragm and lungs, definitely does make it feel like you can’t breathe and will result in fatigue and decreasing contraction, eventually leading to asphyxiation.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Good point.

ME hired by Floyd just said the guy on his back was also responsible. Already knew that; the main struggle was diaphragm use, not airway restriction. Hint: you can’t say “I can’t breathe” if your airway is cutoff. Having someone compress your diaphragm and lungs, definitely does make it feel like you can’t breathe and will result in fatigue and decreasing contraction, eventually leading to asphyxiation.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

Ding ding ding!!!!

I was wrong about the Kung Flu

Established Member
Every liberal city mayor a week ago. "This sucks. We have all played the covid thing to the hilt to get federal government money to paper over our current account shortages, and now Trump says we cant have the cash? What are we going to do?" Minnesota. "Dude, hold my beer."

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats pretty ****ed up

No, what’s ****ed up is this ridiculous notion and virtue signaling you’ve done in this thread. If you actually gave two shits about what you’re spewing, like 99.99% of the nitwits out there, we’d have heard this from you on the news or on this forum or some other form of media long ago advocating for such reforms.

No one gives a shit when a black man kills a black man, or white on white, or black on white for that matter but suddenly it’s the police that are the culprit of rampant civil disobedience.

Please, spare me the drivel. It’s a human being problem, because quite a large percentage of them are just shit for human beings. I say let Darwin work in full force.

nomoretickets

Established Member
No, what’s ****ed up is this ridiculous notion and virtue signaling you’ve done in this thread. If you actually gave two shits about what you’re spewing, like 99.99% of the nitwits out there, we’d have heard this from you on the news or on this forum or some other form of media long ago advocating for such reforms.

No one gives a shit when a black man kills a black man, or white on white, or black on white for that matter but suddenly it’s the police that are the culprit of rampant civil disobedience.

Please, spare me the drivel. It’s a human being problem, because quite a large percentage of them are just shit for human beings. I say let Darwin work in full force.
You can go ahead and miss me with your rant. You don't know me or how I spend my days.

Twisted2v

Established Member
Chicago hip hop station was complaining about Latin gang members attacking black families, saying the races are SUPPOSED to be together against “the people that don’t want us here.”

Sounds like the Latins are in revenge mode for their businesses, communities, and violence.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Wonder how different this would be if the picture on the news was the dark skinned person sitting on his back??

Quite different I imagine.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

We would of never heard about it. Just like if George Floyd was white.

But never mind that, lets get back to burning the country down.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread