The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

quad

Established Member
It was refreshingly surprising when this thread first started to see SVTP uniformly in agreement that what that officer did was wrong.

Which only makes it more disappointing to see this thread fall back into the same tired tropes: bash the media, something about Soros, and an overwhelming focus on the reaction to police brutality rather than on police brutality itself. Have y'all already forgotten that barely a week ago a man was murdered in the streets on camera?

If you are more upset by the protests than the fact that a cop slowly killed a handcuffed man then you need to reflect on your priorities.
You're a ****ing nut! So we should not be upset about people getting killed in these riots? And property destroyed and burned to the ground?

We all agree Floyd's death was a travesty. The riots though are out of control and needs to be dealt with. Trump needs to come down hard on the provocateurs. They need to get to the bottom of who's instigating this at the highest levels. Celebrities / Politicians tweeting support and offering to bailout these criminals should be arrested. If it gets worse I would be all for sedition charges and executions.

All lives matter!

Do you even know who Justine Diamond or Daniel Shaver were? Go read up on them they also died at the hands of white and black cops and were both white. The cop who killed Shaver was actually hired back so he can collect a pension. Blacks aren't the only victims. The media is very selective in their reporting and can't be trusted. They have blood on their hands.

Shooting of Justine Damond - Wikipedia

RES0574

Established Member
Question for those who lean more to the left side of the spectrum concerning the death of Mr. Floyd:

Why would the family allow Biden to attend the funeral? He is trying to capitalize on the situation politically. The family does not need Biden to draw any additional attention to the situation, he is not going to help. He looks like a fool with his photo-op kneeling down in that one congregation photo.

Its time to stop allowing politicians the ability to capitalize on individual's or family's suffering for their political gain, no matter what side of the spectrum you fall on.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
You can go ahead and miss me with your rant. You don't know me or how I spend my days.

Please, typical we need change but not from me response. Notice I wasn’t the one on here bitching about police reform. Typical do as I say attitude. Unless you’re willing to put your money where your mouth is and advocate for change within certain cultures, you don’t have a leg to stand on. Police reform is a good ways down on the list compared to crime issues plaguing our cities in this country, yet your drivel continues to say it’s because of the police things are the way they are. I’d dare say if you reversed it and cleaned up the streets first, you see the incidence of police involvement whether good or bad would decrease exponentially but who wants to do or hear that when they can just bitch about the man.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh, and for the record you’re damned right I think police should be held accountable just as if anyone one of us would be treated as an ordinary citizen. The Supremes need to remove qualified immunity, no more shield to hide behind and the citizens foot the bill.

That said, I’m a damn sight more concerned with being shot or robbed at driving through most metropolitan cities than worrying whether the popo might deprive me of my rights. But hey, we aren’t nearly as concerned with what these mongrels do on a daily basis to fellow humans as we are about the low(by comparison) rates at which possible injustices occur with the police.

I literally wonder how so many have enough brain cells functioning that they remember to breathe.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
aaaaaand theyre blocking up downtown by city hall and the police station, gonna be an extra long drive home today

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Why would the family allow Biden to attend the funeral?

Because they wouldn't be black if they didn't?

joe.jpg

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Question for those who lean more to the left side of the spectrum concerning the death of Mr. Floyd:

Why would the family allow Biden to attend the funeral? He is trying to capitalize on the situation politically. The family does not need Biden to draw any additional attention to the situation, he is not going to help. He looks like a fool with his photo-op kneeling down in that one congregation photo.

Its time to stop allowing politicians the ability to capitalize on individual's or family's suffering for their political gain, no matter what side of the spectrum you fall on.

Blacks, in general, are attached to democrats, have been for decades. It's that simple. I have heard black leaders say that they love the pandering (in so many words), that they are owed it. That's why Biden kneeled before them, for a photo opportunity. BET Founder has brought up reparations, again. This is as politicized as anything can get. Remember, take advantage of every situation and control the narrative to win elections. Both sides do it, but democrats are Hall of Famers when it comes to politicizing and controlling the narrative. Republicans pretty much suck at politics, optics.

MG0h3

Established Member
What’s funny, is Dems have been promising to bail out the blacks (guess they can’t help themselves?) for about 45 years now.

Look where they are today lol. Doing the same shit they were 45yrs ago. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
What’s funny, is Dems have been promising to bail out the blacks (guess they can’t help themselves?) for about 45 years now.

Look where they are today lol. Doing the same shit they were 45yrs ago. Go figure.

The war on poverty is what you are talking about. Devastating results, even for whites and browns.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Most statistics show they have declined heavily since Civil Rights.

The Black Family Is Worse Off Today Than In the 1960's, Report Shows - Your Black World

This information has been out since the 90's, it's not about to red pill anyone.

robraySVT

Established Member
You're a ****ing nut! So we should not be upset about people getting killed in these riots? And property destroyed and burned to the ground?

We all agree Floyd's death was a travesty. The riots though are out of control and needs to be dealt with. Trump needs to come down hard on the provocateurs. They need to get to the bottom of who's instigating this at the highest levels. Celebrities / Politicians tweeting support and offering to bailout these criminals should be arrested. If it gets worse I would be all for sedition charges and executions.

All lives matter!

Do you even know who Justine Diamond or Daniel Shaver were? Go read up on them they also died at the hands of white and black cops and were both white. The cop who killed Shaver was actually hired back so he can collect a pension. Blacks aren't the only victims. The media is very selective in their reporting and can't be trusted. They have blood on their hands.

Shooting of Justine Damond - Wikipedia

I've never heard of this shooting. The cop was out of control and should have had this kid cuffed long before all the bullshit commands. The kid acted like he was under the influence of something. I can't believe this shooting was justified!

Users who are viewing this thread