The "I got a '13 GT" threads are in full effect.

fake

Established Member
I think the projecting pony from the side mirrors on the 13's is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The 2013 has different pistons than the 11-12 an also uses 5w-50 over the 5w-20 on the 11-12

SicShelby09

Banned
wait wait wait... didn't you post about getting BOTH your new 5.0s?
or did i just miss read it here:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...sgusted-ford-so-i-bought-another-one-lol.html

and here

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...i-will-picking-up-my-new-11-tomorrow-pic.html

trololololo indeed.

Obviously I did, and it looks as though you cant read. I said in this thread that I did post about my new cars, but I didnt think the 11-12 guys posting their opinions in all of the new 13 threads was smart.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...t-13-gt-threads-full-effect.html#post11693983

Makes no sense. Most people post a thread about their car when they get it. But hearing peoples opinions in those types of threads over and over again instead of in one main thread like this seems crazy to me. As stated already, I wanted to post in one place, and have others with the last gen cars post there opinions here. That way we can all talk about them here instead of cluttering up those I just got my new car threads. Thats all. Feels like you are trying to bait me into a flame fest that I not being a mod, cant win. Has happened before from you.

:fart:

Edit: I think I know where the confusion is here. My post I quoted above I said "Makes no sense". I was referring to Red turtles post above it. Not the fact that people post about their new cars. I have no issue with that obviously. I did it twice with my two cars as you said Chris. But maybe I wasnt clear enough about the subject of this thread. I didnt want to clutter up peoples thread about their new cars with opinions on the design/changes to the 13. The last thing someone needs in the thread they created about their new baby is someone pissing on their parade. And Im totally guilty of that. But thats the reason for this trolololololo thread. Nothing more. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

AC 5.0

Established Member
I think the new 13's look bad ass. Haven't seen one in person, but from the pics it looks like overall a better package. I really like the look of the front of the 11-12 GT/CS (I own one) but I think the front of the 13's look better than all the other 11/12's which is 95% of them. Also, I am definitely jealous of the tail lights, and the track apps.

This thread reminds me of a time when I bought my '11 GT/CS, LOL. I was putting a printer I had just bought into the back seat of the Stang in the parking lot of a Microcenter. While I was doing that some dude and his girl were standing behind my car and pointing at it, and I heard the girl loudly exclaim "Man, that is UGLY!" pointing to the rear end of my car. She continued, "Yeah, that looks like crap! Who would want this??"

Come to find out, they owned an '08 GT and the guy was pointing the new ride out to his wife. I thought they were pretty douchey.

kingnut

Established Member
right now if i was buying it would be a 12 because of the massive discounts. but i would rather have a 13 if it was the same price.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Oh gimme a break. It's the same damn car with different plastic pieces on it and some LED's. And if you mention those crappy Recaro seats or the gay track pack thing I'll punch you in the taint. lol.
Don't be mad because you are getting old and don't like the Recaro's. :fart:

You were looking into a GT500 before you got your 12 so I know you like how the 13's look. :p

lukem80

Established Member
My trolololol took off pretty well in this thread! Yeahhhhh buddy!

They quit making real mustangs after 1978 anyways so why are we argue'n

Last edited:

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
They quit making real mustangs after 1978 anyways so why are we argue'n

So you're like one of the ten people left who still consider the Mustang II a cool car. It's always funny at Carlisle trying to explain the idea behind an SVO to people. Then I see the 8 or 10 Mustang II's that show up every year and realize I don't have it so bad.

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
The 11's and 12's had issues with the rear styling, now the 13 has kept that and made the front ugly too. No offense to anybody, just my take.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The track package GT's with the boss oil cooler are the only ones that take 5w-50, all other GT's still use 5w-20

Are you sure cause all the 2013s I saw yesterday had 5w-50 an one did not have the track pack. It had the comfort package an oil cap said 5w-50.

acrbill

Established Member
I saw a blue 2013 at the dealership and it looked fantastic. The pics don't do the car any justice. When the 2010 came out I said I was happy I had my 2007. Even after I bought my first 2011 I thought the expanse of black plastic on the rear bumper was too much but it eventually grew on me.

Users who are viewing this thread