The HARD TRUTH about EVs

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member

Controversial influencer Andrew Tate has been charged in Romania with rape, human trafficking and forming an organised crime group to sexually exploit women.

I think I'm okay with not agreeing with this guy's opinion. The irony is that he's likely someone else's bitch now that he's in jail.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
The EV chimps that think we need to follow China's lead are in for a big surprise.
View attachment 1806086

^Good article.

Article screenshots:

IMG_8188.jpeg
IMG_8190.jpeg
IMG_8191.jpeg

Source:

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Controversial influencer Andrew Tate has been charged in Romania with rape, human trafficking and forming an organised crime group to sexually exploit women.

I think I'm okay with not agreeing with this guy's opinion. The irony is that he's likely someone else's bitch now that he's in jail.
Charges were all dropped. Do yourself a favor and turn off CNN.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Just like France.

Every EV purchaser always says "I'm not worried about the battery, I'm going to sell it first."

Just because you pass off the car, doesn't mean it will not need to be done. Someone will have to pay.

My source tells me that EVs are more efficient so this does not really matter.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member

You might want to catch up before judging. You appear to be easily manipulated. It was a government sponsored scam. Charges were all made up.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
^Good article.

Article screenshots:

View attachment 1806090View attachment 1806091View attachment 1806092

Source:

I have seen the shared bike graveyards with my own eyes. I will have to get a tour of the EV graveyards on my next visit.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
You might want to catch up before judging. You appear to be easily manipulated. It was a government sponsored scam. Charges were all made up.

I have no idea to be honest and had no idea who he was until the articles exploded about his arrest. But I do know you don't get accused of those sorts of crimes by being a nice guy so he's probably an asshole either way.

The only articles I see say he was released from house arrest and still awaiting trial.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
When I see a woman driving a tesla, I think to myself, “I bet she sucks a lot of dick…”

When I see a guy driving a tesla, I think to myself, “I bet he sucks a lot of dick.”

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

You seem to think about dicks a lot. Are you sure you aren't projecting some internal feelings on the outside world?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

You should look more into what the charges are. They're very likely bogus charges.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Car and Driver
Car and Driver

Follow

Thousands of Ford Mustang Mach-E EVs Could Be Re-Recalled over Battery​

Story by Laura Sky Brown •15h

• Ford has notified dealers not to deliver the 2021 and 2022 Mustang Mach-E while it fixes a safety problem that could immobilize the vehicle or make it lose power during operation.
  • The problem involves the main contactors of the vehicle's battery, which could overheat and cause loss of power or failure to start, Ford told Car and Driver in a statement.

• In the U.S., 48,924 Mach-E crossovers are affected, and Ford will fix the problem with an over-the-air software update. The automaker said it "has not issued instructions to stop driving vehicles under this safety recall."
UPDATE 8/21/2023: NHTSA has opened a new investigation of the recall described in this article after 12 Mach-E owners reported their vehicles had new battery failure problems even after the recall had been carried out. NHTSA's investigation document, posted on its website, describes the problem as: "High-voltage battery contactors may overheat, resulting in a loss of motive power." The investigation could lead to a recall for more than 64,000 2021 and 2022 Mach-E crossovers, a higher number than the original recall population.

Users who are viewing this thread