The HARD TRUTH about EVs

MG0h3

Established Member
“Growing frustrated with Biden”

Yet every single ****ing union backs the Dems. Even mine. The leadership needs to be replaced from the locals to the international.

Full purge.

Find a union with leadership that isn’t crooked…..good luck.

We were in Key West for work and there must’ve been 50+ union “officers” from the electrical workers union at the hotel I got moved to. I’d never get the GOV rate at this hotel but their other hotel screwed up my reservation so they gave me that hotel. Regular rate was @$1000 a night.

Full on party. All their wives or girlfriends there. Catered. Band playing.

Union dues doing work!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_4430.jpeg

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Hilarious article on the cluster**** auto rental companies are facing with their huge push into EVs.

It turns out customers just want easy reliable transportation and are not interested in environmental Marxism.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Hilarious article on the cluster**** auto rental companies are facing with their huge push into EVs.

It turns out customers just want easy reliable transportation and are not interested in environmental Marxism.

Bummer, can't read article w/o subscription.

Isn't that what vacations are about? Putting time in at the lady shaver charger? lol
Have fun spending time searching for chargers. Don't forget to book your accommodations with a charger. Make sure you bring it back charged too. Bad enough trying to find gas stations within 10 miles of airports that aren't charging +.25/gal.

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Funny how Tesla fires mean zip.

Nikola Corporation (NASDAQ:NKLA) disclosed on Friday that there was a thermal incident with one engineering validation battery-electric truck near the company's headquarters in Phoenix. "This pre-production truck was outside and undergoing battery fire investigation and testing," read a statement from Nikola. The truck was noted to be a pre-production unit that was undergoing battery fire investigation and testing. Nobody was injured during the incident.

The electric truck fire was the second of the week for Nikola (NKLA) and appears to be the fourth overall. Last month, Nikola (NKLA) cited a coolant leak inside a battery pack as the cause of ones of the fires that it originally alleged could have been caused by foul play. The company recalled 209 of its Tre battery-electric trucks due to the determination of a coolant issue. Sales of battery-electric trucks were halted at the time.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Funny how Tesla fires mean zip.

Nikola Corporation (NASDAQ:NKLA) disclosed on Friday that there was a thermal incident with one engineering validation battery-electric truck near the company's headquarters in Phoenix. "This pre-production truck was outside and undergoing battery fire investigation and testing," read a statement from Nikola. The truck was noted to be a pre-production unit that was undergoing battery fire investigation and testing. Nobody was injured during the incident.

The electric truck fire was the second of the week for Nikola (NKLA) and appears to be the fourth overall. Last month, Nikola (NKLA) cited a coolant leak inside a battery pack as the cause of ones of the fires that it originally alleged could have been caused by foul play. The company recalled 209 of its Tre battery-electric trucks due to the determination of a coolant issue. Sales of battery-electric trucks were halted at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread