The Challenger is BACK.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
The Mustang FR500C is not street legal, so by your logic, it is worthless. Stop drinking haterade man.

If you READ my Post, you would see that that was posted in response to Ford bringing 'Nothing' to the table, when in fact they are bringing more than Dodge is in regards to Turn Keys.

Oh yea, they also have the Challenger currently outgunned in Street Legal trim as well. :pepper:

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
OK so this is aimed at Factory stock drag racers...who while most of them do have some killer R&D on thier vehicles done by them...how many of them are willing to slap down 70K plus whatever markup on new car. Yeah its a good plan but the price is a lil much if you ask me. Also to compare it to thundebolts and swiss cheese pontiacs is useless since gas isnt 20 cents a gallon and cars have come sooooooooo far since then. Im sure most of the 100 sold will sit in garages for 30 years and be destroyed when the earth implodes in 29 years lol.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
not impressed, they stripped it down and threw a totally differnet motor in it... most of the cars we buy whether they be a GT500, Terminator and Camaro all use stock blocks and basically bolt on a few parts to do the same times with factory interiors and other things still on

sorry i agree with 03 DSG Snake when i say, "PASS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Maybe it is in the $30s.

Moot point really. 100 built + non street legal = :kaboom:

Don't hate because Mopar offers a turn key race car from tha factory for a reasonable price.

And for all you guys slamming it because it's not street legal, take a step back a look at your own cars. If you've even touched your cats, there is a very high chance that your very own "street" car is not even legal.

Last edited:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
You guys are F'n dreaming if you think you (with NHRA license of course) will be able to get one of these for mid 30's. It isn't gonna happen. No dealer will let this go for Msrp.......

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member

violent-smiley-019.gif

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Only making 50 of them and they're $70k :bored:

exactly. i don't think that counts. dodge will make at least 100 of the challenger drag pack cars and will certainly offer more if the demand is there. shit, 50 doesn't even qualify you for production level, iirc.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Don't hate because Mopar offers a turn key race car from tha factory for a reasonable price.

i'm not one of those hater but do you really think it's gonna be a $30k car?? even if it is think about the dealer mark up price. Im not in the business of selling cars but something tells me that this car will be over $60K.

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
not impressed, they stripped it down and threw a totally differnet motor in it... most of the cars we buy whether they be a GT500, Terminator and Camaro all use stock blocks and basically bolt on a few parts to do the same times with factory interiors and other things still on

sorry i agree with 03 DSG Snake when i say, "PASS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well put :idea:

they haven't built anything worth burning gas since the 70's

Users who are viewing this thread