The Challenger is BACK.

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
Maybe it is in the $30s.

Moot point really. 100 built + non street legal = :kaboom:

It IS in the 30's (reading comprehension is a wonderful thing), and no it's not street legal, because it's a factory built RACE car.

And it's a *minimum* of 100 built. I'm sure once the first 100 are scooped up, they'll make more.

Mopars racers have been going crazy for this car ever since the rumors started. These are guys that race for a living (or very serious hobby), every week, not just for fun with their buddies at a T&T.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
you guys can bash all you want, but i think it's pretty ****ing sweet that dodge is putting out a car like this. where's ford's entry? oh that's right, they don't ****ing have one. stop hating, people.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
you guys can bash all you want, but i think it's pretty ****ing sweet that dodge is putting out a car like this. where's ford's entry? oh that's right, they don't ****ing have one. stop hating, people.

Idiot :read:

Ford to launch Mustang Cobra Jet factory drag racer this summer
http://www.autoblog.com/2008/06/15/ford-to-launch-mustang-cobra-jet-factory-drag-racer-this-summer/

Never mind the 5 FR500 Turn Key racecars they've been offering for years based on the S197 chassis that have been very dominant in their classes.

ford-mustang-man-racer.jpg

10-30-07a-Large.jpg

10871_1_lg.jpg

ford-mustang1.jpg

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
That thing is a beast. Talk about a collector item. Like someone above mentioned early model hemi cuda, thunderbolt, and all the factory light weights look out. You've got a new stable mate. Over priced for the speed? Maybe? But where else are you gonna but an all out factory drag car? I would rather invest my money in one of those than a KR or any other special package mustang any day of the week.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Can't say I'd pay that much for it. I'd rather buy the SRT 8 version and put forced induction on it. 11 second times for way less money.

Users who are viewing this thread