The Challenger is BACK.

JohnFrancis

Ricks real name.
Established Member
challenger.jpg

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
100 units, only to be sold to those as NHRA teams/licenses to keep people from hiding them away in their garages. Or in the case of the GT500 having their kids drive them through their garages.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
100 units, only to be sold to those as NHRA teams/licenses to keep people from hiding them away in their garages. Or in the case of the GT500 having their kids drive them through their garages.

That wasn't a real GT500 :smmon:

Jefe

Established Member
$30k in addition to the Price of a Challenger, and not Street Legal.

Pass :bored:

ahahahahahaha

In the vid the guy says, "we cant be more excited to sell this car at this time."

He does realize gas is as expensive as its ever been and the dollar is in the shitter right?:lol:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I agree. The car will run 10's.

Where are you seeing that this is $30k ON TOP of the car. It looks to me that in all the press releases the car will be a TOTAL of $30-$35k. I have not see ANYWHERE that this is a $30k+ option. The fact that there are three engine options for this car along with the fact that it is a completely different car and has different panels, leads me to believe this is not a $30k option, rather a $30k car.

"Depending upon the configuration selected, the U.S. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the Challenger Drag Race Package Car program will range from the low to mid $30s. Each car will carry an identification plate with sequential serial number."

$35k? You're kidding, right?

Don't make me post the info. What do YOU think you can REALLY get out of Chrysler for $35k? :read:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
"In order to qualify the Challenger Drag Race Package car to run in NHRA's Comp, Super Stock and Stock classes, Dodge plans to build at least 100 examples for customers and racers alike. Expect pricing to run in the low- to mid-$30,000s - approximately the same as a stock Challenger SRT8."

Maybe it is in the $30s.

Moot point really. 100 built + non street legal = :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread