The Biggest thing I hate about owning a Cobra

- Aj -

Established Member
Um....BACK ON TOPIC...

My biggest gripe is the notchy trans! I have put in better fluid, got an mgw shifter, adjustable clutch quadrant and pedal height adjuster, but it still sucks. Why is it still such a pain to get into each gear? :bash:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
experiment626 said:
I tried but its people like newbread77 that wont accect us.As I qoute "get a car from this century".Also a lot of cobra owers think they have the fasts cars around and it makes me sick.:xpl:Aleast Stangette03 is willing to accept anyone no matter what they drive or say.:-D
I don't think my car is the fastest on the road and I don't give a crap either. What the problem is when people like yourself come on our forum spouting off stuff like look I have a GT, it's all motor baby and can kick a terminators ass, you guys have to have a blower, just gets old.

Last edited:

DVan8504

Established Member
- Aj - said:
Um....BACK ON TOPIC...

My biggest gripe is the notchy trans! I have put in better fluid, got an mgw shifter, adjustable clutch quadrant and pedal height adjuster, but it still sucks. Why is it still such a pain to get into each gear? :bash:

he didn't ask for anyone else's biggest thing they hate actually, just shared his, so you're all off topic unless you're talking about HIS biggest hate :)

- Aj -

Established Member
DVan8504 said:
he didn't ask for anyone else's biggest thing they hate actually, just shared his, so you're all off topic unless you're talking about HIS biggest hate :)

:lol:

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
DVan8504 said:

:lol: There, I changed it so we can all be on topic!:-D

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I hate jealous punks that think it's cool to rip your front bumper off and smash up your heat exchanger when you're out of town. It's at the body shop right now waiting on the insurance company to get back to us. When I walked up to it after I got back, I just started getting sick to my stomach. I hate people like that.

DVan8504

Established Member
DSG2003SVT said:
I hate jealous punks that think it's cool to rip your front bumper off and smash up your heat exchanger when you're out of town. It's at the body shop right now waiting on the insurance company to get back to us. When I walked up to it after I got back, I just started getting sick to my stomach. I hate people like that.

i hear you. it's like watching your doors when you get out of the car. i won't even damage a geo. it's a respect thing.

SlowImport

Established Member
I just wish our cars weren't so damn heavy! If our cars would tip the scales like the fox body's do, then it would be a whole new ball game.

my bitch needs a diet,
Josh

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
DVan8504 said:
i hear you. it's like watching your doors when you get out of the car. i won't even damage a geo. it's a respect thing.

+1 on that, but I can understand someone being careless as opposed to someone just vandalizing your car for the fun of it. They didn't steal anything or even try to steal anything, they just destroyed it. :cuss:

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
DVan8504 said:
+1 on that...Last week some lady driving a s500 literaly kicked her door open and came within an inch of hitting my door. I figured someone who owns a car like that would respect it but boy was I wrong!:(

YoungJim

Established Member
SlowImport said:
I just wish our cars weren't so damn heavy! If our cars would tip the scales like the fox body's do, then it would be a whole new ball game.

my bitch needs a diet,
Josh

+a *lot*. Lessee... seats, k-member, block, wheels & tires, hood, fenders, so many ways to save a few pounds, so few dollars to pay for them... :rolleyes: Oh yeah, 2-piece brake rotors, aluminum calipers, and an a/c delete!

Last edited:

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
YoungJim said:
+a *lot*. Lessee... seats, k-member, block, wheels & tires, hood, fenders, so many ways to save a few pounds, so few dollars to pay for them... :rolleyes:

LOL agreed

vr4

Established Member
DVan8504 said:

i was sitting in my truck in a stall once and someone pulls in next to me. open the door...nails my truck with it. look at me and just says "oh sorry" and walks away.

they ended up with a large dent the size and shape of my fist when they got back.

this dent was placed on a rather complex compound curve on the body of their vehicle. asshole.

DVan8504

Established Member
vr4 said:
i was sitting in my truck in a stall once and someone pulls in next to me. open the door...nails my truck with it. look at me and just says "oh sorry" and walks away.

they ended up with a large dent the size and shape of my fist when they got back.

this dent was placed on a rather complex compound curve on the body of their vehicle. asshole.

yikes that sucks. i'm sure people's cars get hit all the time that way. i just try to overlook what i think may be a doording so i don't retrace my steps and kill someone.

Users who are viewing this thread