The Biggest thing I hate about owning a Cobra

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
Ghoust said:
my gripe is that the minute someone sees the cobra markings, people feel intimidated and dont want to race me. It truly sux!

Or they could be driving a LT1 F-Body, see me while theyre pulling out of a parking lot, speed up, jump over in my lane (in front of me) wait for the light to turn red so that they could drive side by side with the granny in the Caddy so he could save face in front of his girlfriend!:loser:
That happened to me last night, all he did was continue to look at me thru his rearview and pray that I didnt get next to him.

Terminator=Intimidator!

experiment626

ALL MOTOR CARS RULE
Established Member
getting beat buy a N/A fox

Stangette03 said:
You should have no problem taking 99% of Foxes (save the ones with lots of spray + power adder + thousands of dollars of work).

The biggest thing I hate about owning a Cobra is the fact that I can't afford all the mods I want for it :cuss: :rolling:

The biggest thing I love about a cobra is spanking them with my N/A fox that is not stroked or sprayed or has a blower:bowdown:.And the biggest thing corbra owners hate is getting beat like that.

experiment626

ALL MOTOR CARS RULE
Established Member
getting beat buy a N/A fox

Stangette03 said:
You should have no problem taking 99% of Foxes (save the ones with lots of spray + power adder + thousands of dollars of work).

The biggest thing I hate about owning a Cobra is the fact that I can't afford all the mods I want for it :cuss: :rolling:

Not starting a flaming war just adding my .02 cents.
The biggest thing I love about a cobra is spanking them with my N/A fox that is not stroked or sprayed or has a blower:bowdown:.And the biggest thing corbra owners hate is getting beat like that.

P.S. thats from a roll or a dead dig.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
LOL, not starting a flame war huhhh...
Then why did you post that garbage in the Terminator forum.
It's bad enough GM turds say this crap but a fellow mustang owner...get a life, and buy a mustang made this century.
Welcome to year 2006.:bored:

key

Established Member
I can't get a race for anything. I've been rev'in at everything that comes my way, and nobody wants to run. I did get one race with a '94 GT, but he gave up after 1st, then wouldn't pull up next to me for the next 5 miles.

key

Established Member
experiment626 said:
Not starting a flaming war just adding my .02 cents.

P.S. thats from a roll or a dead dig.

Mods?

Last edited:

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
key said:
I can't get a race for anything. I've been rev'in at everything that comes my way, and nobody wants to run. I did get one race with a '94 GT, but he gave up after 1st, then wouldn't pull up next to me for the next 5 miles.
Dont feel bad, just think of it as pure Intimidation! When it comes to power, the Cobra is definitely one of the Bullies in the school!

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Stangette03 said:

+1 :D

experiment626

ALL MOTOR CARS RULE
Established Member
I do

newbreed77 said:
LOL, not starting a flame war huhhh...
Then why did you post that garbage in the Terminator forum.
It's bad enough GM turds say this crap but a fellow mustang owner...get a life, and buy a mustang made this century.
Welcome to year 2006.:bored:

I do own a car from this century, matter of fact its a year newer then yours.Open your eyes and :read: under my avatar I belive its says 04 mach1.

Last edited:

experiment626

ALL MOTOR CARS RULE
Established Member
I tried

Stangette03 said:
I wouldn't hate being beat by a fast ass Fox - I'd try and get him/her to join our club :)

I tried but its people like newbread77 that wont accect us.As I qoute "get a car from this century".Also a lot of cobra owers think they have the fasts cars around and it makes me sick.:xpl:Aleast Stangette03 is willing to accept anyone no matter what they drive or say.:-D

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
spinscan said:
I've been beaten by a couple of Fox's, so what? It's all fun.
I think that is the mentality that we ALL should have.:thumbsup:
Unless, of course its for money...:uh oh:

DVan8504

Established Member
BrewSnake said:
No its a little ways from stock...(480+rwhp). I think that its because when people try to compare the SC'd 4.6 to the NA 5.0 the 4.6 has a certain "mystique" about it...For example I had a guy driving a bpu-EVO and he says to me, "dude, your car is like the Supra of domestics!" and I replied with, "thanks, I think...Well the only difference is that our hp #'s and e.t's actually coincide with each other! After that I received a :??:
So I guess that losing to the 5.0 (even modded) will hurt our "Supra" status? :shrug:

he paid you a very big compliment. the engine in a supra TT is very stout stock. one of the top 3 cars to make big power with from Japan I'd say. skyline r-34 gtr being one of the other 3. good company there.

1985 5.0

Established Member
Stangette03 said:

99% of Foxes?? That is definitely wrong. The Foxes that are actually still on the road running are more than likely going to be modded to some extent. You got to remember, Fox owners don't have to pay that big monthly payment and the crazy insurance that terminator owners have. Don't get me wrong, the Terminator is my favorite car and I will own a yellow one in the future, but a h/c/i + gear + n20 fox will take a STOCK cobra.

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
svtcobra2k3 said:
why would that ***tard say your car is like a supra of domestics? we don't run 12.1 @ 160 MPH.
I think he was just trying to give the best complementing comparison...And like DVan said, " good company there"! How many other cars do you know of that can put down crazy #'s on a stock longblock?:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread