The Biggest thing I hate about owning a Cobra

RENATO'SVT

Adrenaline Junkie
Established Member
C H I N I said:
Its a mustang.... Why would you go from a m3 to a mustang????
Yeah...why the hell did you that?:loser:
JK...I chose to buy a 03 cobra vs 01 m3, and I'm stoked w/ my decision!!!

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
vr4 said:
i was sitting in my truck in a stall once and someone pulls in next to me. open the door...nails my truck with it. look at me and just says "oh sorry" and walks away.

Practically the same thing happened to me (almost word for word) right after I had gotten my 96 stang GT painted when I was 17. I was sitting in the car in the parking lot waiting on my GF to come out of a store and WHAM!!! I didn't punch their door in like you did, but that doesn't mean I didn't want to, LOL. If that happened now, I would make a huge deal out of it and call the cops and get insurance out there on the spot. Just treat it like a more serious collision. I bet if people started doing that, everyone would pay more attention to what they were doing.

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
vr4 said:
i was sitting in my truck in a stall once and someone pulls in next to me. open the door...nails my truck with it. look at me and just says "oh sorry" and walks away.

they ended up with a large dent the size and shape of my fist when they got back.

this dent was placed on a rather complex compound curve on the body of their vehicle. asshole.

man, you showed more restrain than I wouldve. It wouldve taken every fiber of my being not to strangle that SOB!:mj:

Users who are viewing this thread