The Best Rivalry in all of sports: MICHIGAN VS OHIO STATE!!

This is page 3.

Page 2 for me.

You think Carr is done either way?

It kind of appears that way. I've dogged him many a time, but it will be kind of sad to see him go. He has always protected his players and has always put a competitive team on the field. He may have only pulled out 1 national title, but it's still been a helluva run.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
You think Carr is done either way?

I hope more than anything. He is a great guy and one of the best coaches in his prime. But the game has passed him by. I'm just afraid of who might end up taking his place. I havent made my decision yet about the number one prospect on the boards (Les Miles, like nobodys heard that one yet, LOL)
I think that Michigan actually has pretty good talent right now but the lack direction. You can see that in plenty of their games this year. They look lost out on the field. The only game that impressed me I think was against Perdue.
I dont have a clue who is going to win tomorrow. I think if for once Carr would come out and coach agressive all the way through the game with Henne and Hart playing and Henne doesnt take a dump on the field like he does periodically that Michigan can win. That would be nice for Carr to go out on top. But Tressel is a great coach so he will have the boys fired up too. But Michigan winning this game wont make me feel any better about how pathetic they were this year. Mike Debord needs to go too.

'95yellowGT

Established Member
i really dont care for michigan vs. ohio state but then again im from the south where real football is actually played haha:poke: jk i think michigan will get em, as far as the rivalry thing goes i think alabama & auburn is about as big as it gets, being in state just makes it more of a rivalry i think because like someone said earlier it makes it 365 days a year instead of just a week long thing. i live in SC tho and we have a big in state rivalry here to clemson & south carolina man there is alot of hatred between the 2, the schools are only about 2 hours apart so that makes it even more intense

roach4047

Established Member
It must be so big a game you have extra tickets?People just dieing to go!

The crowd is in excess of 111,000.

Largest since 2002 OSU vs Mich in the big house

Well looks like Michigan got served.

Roach

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread