The Best Rivalry in all of sports: MICHIGAN VS OHIO STATE!!

That's right. The best rivalry in sports history. In the history of organized competition.

Michigan vs. Ohio State!

Who wins it?

I say Michigan! Carr is finally going to get some revenge against Tressel..

Discuss.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
MI.

Ohio St has nothing to play for. Anything but the National Championship game is crap to them. MI can prove that the loss to App St was a fluke and that they are the best team in the big 10.

I would like to see Carr get rolled on the sideline and break his leg.

VPF

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
man i hope OSU loses but a shit load! i hate this damn state and its damn pride in college football!!! go fighting irish!!! dont want to hear it, just gives us a few years, damn it! LOL

bullitt890

Established Member
is henne starting? i think he might be injured. either way, SC fan here, but my girlfriend went to U of M so.............

GO BLUE!!!!!

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
bucks all the way. it's just inevitable...5 out of the last 6 matchups!

have a funny feeling this is gonna end up in smack-down...really fast :)

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
go bucks. henne is probably 50%, and hart is vulnerable. our defense will also be reminded of hart's comments last year after our victory over them

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
OSU losing to Illinois was horrible. QB named Juice Williams, that's plain silly. MI losing to A State was bad. Too many stupid penalties. Add up all the false starts and it would prolly be a winner. Oregon straight tore us up though.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Michigan is going to win.

man i hope OSU loses but a shit load! i hate this damn state and its damn pride in college football!!! go fighting irish!!! dont want to hear it, just gives us a few years, damn it! LOL

lol. I was talking to a couple of guys that I work with about college football. I listed my 3 teams (South Florida, Florida and Notre Dame) and right after I said the Fighting Irish they stopped and looked at me. They said "You're claiming Notre Dame? Now that's a true fan."

I agree. Just give it a few years and they'll be back. Hopefully we can just win a damn bowl game though.

NEOH1

Established Member
Go Bucks!!! Nothing would be better than to beat Mike Hart and Henny for the 4th straight year. I remember Hart saying he was coming back to beat OSU. He sat out last week to rest up for this one. Mike Hart is the most overrated player in college ball.

94cobramike

Established Member
I'd say you're the second best rivalry...

http://www.greatsportsrivalries.com/college_teams.html

Also, I hope Michigan wins just because Ohio State is an overranked POS.

those people dont know what they are talking about.. and neither do you..
alabama and auburn?!!? come on

Osu wins it..... tressel is the better coach and osu has a better defense.. and with henne and hart both kind of hurt i dont see how they can pull it off with just 2 good recievers, you need a quarterback to throw to them

Users who are viewing this thread