The Best Rivalry in all of sports: MICHIGAN VS OHIO STATE!!

95mustangGt

Established Member
Everybody knows the greatest rivalry in all of sports is Red Sox-Yankees. :p:p

x1,000,000,000
its talked about so much i forget theres other teams in baseball. but michigan ohio state is prob second. any college football rivalry game is great though

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
alright, i agree, auburn vs alabama is the biggest college football rivalry. in alabama. anywhere else and its OSU vs michigan.

Mayo5

Established Member
Ohio State vs Michigan is 1 week a year. Auburn vs. Alabama is 365 days a year. It's not just football either. It's baseball, basketball, soccer, volleyball, etc...Plus we are in state rivals. We actually have to see each other throughout the year. If you arent in the South, you simply wont comprehend the Alabama-Auburn game.

The winners get 6 MONTHS of celebration. After those 6 months it's talking about the NEXT Auburn-Alabama game.

While I'll agree the OSU-Mich. game is a BIG rivalry, it's not the biggest college football rivalry

Ding Ding Ding...I'm from Illinois, and I go to school in AL. I've been to the OSU/Mich Game.. Auburn/AL Shits on their rivarly.

Sorry it's the truth..

Families are split, people kill people, its a religion here... You don't understand and it never will, Aub/AL rivarly game is the pinacle of everything that is SEC Football......

Both teams could be 10-1 and go onto win the NC game, and if they lose to AUB/AL, its a losing season.

I guess my question to the AL folks would be how can it be a good rivalry when both teams routinely suck and one of the coaches is a closet homosexual (Saban)? :D:p

Last edited:

94cobramike

Established Member
Families are split, people kill people, its a religion here... You don't understand and it never will, Aub/AL rivarly game is the pinacle of everything that is SEC Football......

Both teams could be 10-1 and go onto win the NC game, and if they lose to AUB/AL, its a losing season.

and the above differs from the osu michigan rivalry how?? :??::shrug::??: oh and you can add burning cars and flipping them and sending trash dumpsters down the road and risking getting pepper sprayed or even shot with rubber bullets or worse... just because you are upset that you lost to michigan.... you obviously dont know what you are talking about.... you've been to the game... whoopty do da day! YOU will never understand unless you LIVE in Ohio or michigan...

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
I guess my question to the AL folks would be how can it be a good rivalry when both teams routinely suck and one of the coaches is a closet homosexual (Saban)? :D:p

Maybe , being a HOMOSEXUAL, Saban wants to see these teams SUCK.................eachother.?.?.?

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member

Lol put Auburn, Florida, LSU, or Georgia in the Little 10 and then it'd be OSU vs Michigan for 2nd place every year...

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Prove it.

Ok...let me go add some teams to your conference...:shrug:

No one can deny the fact that the SEC is the STRONGEST conference. It's proven year in and year out. Hell only 3 of the 12 teams in the SEC HAVENT been ranked this year...

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Ok...let me go add some teams to your conference...:shrug:

No one can deny the fact that the SEC is the STRONGEST conference. It's proven year in and year out. Hell only 3 of the 12 teams in the SEC HAVENT been ranked this year...

Blah blah blah, this isn't about who's conference is best. YOU think that Auburn/Alabama is the biggest rivalry, but the majority of the country believe it's OSU/Michigan. I agree.

We'll see come bowl time who has the best teams. I think there should be some Big10/SEC matchups.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Blah blah blah, this isn't about who's conference is best. YOU think that Auburn/Alabama is the biggest rivalry, but the majority of the country believe it's OSU/Michigan. I agree.

We'll see come bowl time who has the best teams. I think there should be some Big10/SEC matchups.

Not biggest rivalry...OSU/Michigan wins it hands down as far as college football goes. I said BEST rivalry. There's more hatred between Alabama and Auburn then any other schools in the country. The other guys links prove that.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Forgot to add my prediction for the game. If Henne and Hart both stay healthy for the entire game, Michigan will break OSU's streak. 31-28.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Not biggest rivalry...OSU/Michigan wins it hands down as far as college football goes. I said BEST rivalry. There's more hatred between Alabama and Auburn then any other schools in the country. The other guys links prove that.

My apologies. "Best" is still subjective though. Whoever has a more personal stake in the rivalry will feel it's the best.

Users who are viewing this thread