The Best Rivalry in all of sports: MICHIGAN VS OHIO STATE!!

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
those people dont know what they are talking about.. and neither do you..
alabama and auburn?!!? come on

Osu wins it..... tressel is the better coach and osu has a better defense.. and with henne and hart both kind of hurt i dont see how they can pull it off with just 2 good recievers, you need a quarterback to throw to them

Anyone who says that Auburn vs Alabama is not the biggest rivalry is simply ignorant. Come down here and experience it one year and you'll see...

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Anyone who says that Auburn vs Alabama is not the biggest rivalry is simply ignorant. Come down here and experience it one year and you'll see...

come up here and experience it, and you'll see...........

everybody loves to hate OSU

bucks ftw!!!!!!

Fourcam330

Established Member

I guess the entire Northern part of the country is ignorant. :shrug: I wouldn't even bother watching that game 90% of the time.

Fourcam330

Established Member
PS, I've got 4 extra tickets (2+2) in the OSU section for sale if anyone's interested.

I didn't even know it was a rivalry. Must be huge. :sleeping:

Michigan vs. OSU is the biggest rivalry there is. Period. The only other rivalry that comes close is Red Sox vs. Yankees.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I guess the entire Northern part of the country is ignorant. :shrug: I wouldn't even bother watching that game 90% of the time.

Ohio State vs Michigan is 1 week a year. Auburn vs. Alabama is 365 days a year. It's not just football either. It's baseball, basketball, soccer, volleyball, etc...Plus we are in state rivals. We actually have to see each other throughout the year. If you arent in the South, you simply wont comprehend the Alabama-Auburn game.

The winners get 6 MONTHS of celebration. After those 6 months it's talking about the NEXT Auburn-Alabama game.

While I'll agree the OSU-Mich. game is a BIG rivalry, it's not the biggest college football rivalry.

94cobramike

Established Member
Ohio State vs Michigan is 1 week a year. Auburn vs. Alabama is 365 days a year. It's not just football either. It's baseball, basketball, soccer, volleyball, etc...Plus we are in state rivals. We actually have to see each other throughout the year. If you arent in the South, you simply wont comprehend the Alabama-Auburn game.

The winners get 6 MONTHS of celebration. After those 6 months it's talking about the NEXT Auburn-Alabama game.

While I'll agree the OSU-Mich. game is a BIG rivalry, it's not the biggest college football rivalry.

you obviously dont know what you are talking about.... osu michigan is 700 days a year.... :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread