The best day for me!!!!

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Well I got a great deal on an 03 Silver modded Cobra making 460rwhp. I was 21 when I bought her and she was my dream car. I owned it for three years but I look back and well the day I bought it was the most amazing day. I did sell it a year ago because i'm looking for a house but I love these cars and will get another one. I just wanted to express how even a car can change someones life or thoughs in a way. I hope everyone enjoys their SVT life because I know I did.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
BJ, I know exactly how you feel. I've been without my '03 Cobra for 6 years now, and I still miss it. Best car I've ever owned and I've owned 17 cars thus far. I'll never forget the day I got my Cobra (still have photos), when I went installed the bulk of my mods and how much different it felt, and every wonderful drive. Well, many of them anyway. Very happy memories of that car. Not sure if I'll ever own one again, but if I don't I will still have great memories of my '03. :thumbsup:

What are you driving now?

rexisme

Established Member
You guys are a-holes. I want to get rid of mine because I think I honestly drove it 7 times this year (put about 400 miles on it), and think that I can allocate my funds in a better area.

Then I see it, start it, look at it, read posts like this and posts about others who miss theirs. I know as soon as I get rid of it, I'll want it back. But it is not practical. That is all I keep telling myself, runs through my head everyday.

I've gotten pre-approved for a loan.I wash it, wax it, start to drive to a dealer to trade it in and about halfway to the dealer, I mash the "go" pedal for one last time. Grin from ear to mother****ing ear and turn around and come back home.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
even thou my car breaks every 3 days i still love the car. Its my dream car and i beated around the bush many times before i actully bought one. I got it and i love it.

still trying to fix it but i love it.

Tractionless1

Established Member
I wanted a Mystic since I first saw the '97's (?), I like the '04 Mystichrome variation paint and otherwise much better. It was my goal back then to own one someday. Ten years later I had a Terminator in the garage. It's only a toy, I'm not concerned with practicality etc. I'd never own it if I was forced to daily drive or grocery get.

I'm blessed with a good job, company supplied vehicle and fuel, street ridden sportbike, trackbike, and wife who lets me use her car when I'm tired of driving the truck and it's raining out!!

Fat-cat

Established Member
My Avatar pic is of the day i picked it up in South Dakota. Car scared me i had never driven one prior to picking up mine. Felt like a rocket ship compared to my 94 331 h/C/I Mustang. Love my cobra

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I hope to have that feeling this week.

About three years ago I drove a buddy's '04 CO Cobra. At that point in time I was POSITIVE that I would be getting an S197 GT as my first "real" car. I drove the Cobra for maybe five minutes, came back, and said "**** the S197, i'm getting a Cobra."

Fast-forward three years later, a bunch of saved money, and I will be picking up my '04 CO Cobra this week (hopefully). Couldn't be any happier as of right now.

Users who are viewing this thread