Th Friday night GTG is back!!

iflyagfour

Established Member
Of course you can. You just have to park them on the other side of the lot... JK

Anyone going to go tonight even though its goin to be a little chilly?

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
I might swing by with my brother again, I was there last weekend at like 11...seemed like most people left to go drink or because of the cold. Lets hope it doesnt rain.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
might have if anyone woulda wanted to run me....sitting on the side of the road with Bruce in his broke ass Z06 was about as fun as beating off w sand paper. But it was cool meeting you Steve

Bruce954

We'll Do It Live!!
Established Member
That lil Civic and Skyline surprised ya'll eh? :lol1:

Surprised....sandbagged whats the difference :shrug:. The Civic not so much, the Skyline claiming pump and being on race gas and over 800whp, surprised is one of the words I might use :rollseyes

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Surprised....sandbagged whats the difference :shrug:. The Civic not so much, the Skyline claiming pump and being on race gas and over 800whp, surprised is one of the words I might use :rollseyes

Hate to tell ya bro, but he was on pump that night. On race gas it would have been REAL BAD.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
might have if anyone woulda wanted to run me....sitting on the side of the road with Bruce in his broke ass Z06 was about as fun as beating off w sand paper. But it was cool meeting you Steve

If you guys didnt go so far out to race, I would have run you. But that was the complete opposite direction and would have taken me an hour to get home.

Bruce954

We'll Do It Live!!
Established Member
Hate to tell ya bro, but he was on pump that night. On race gas it would have been REAL BAD.

So he puts down 800 on pump? And runs like shit against near stock vipers in every other video?
He was trying to prove that his car isn't as slow as it looks in other vidoes, I get it. But you guys can't act like the skyline was the same "pump gas" setup as before.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
So he puts down 800 on pump? And runs like shit against near stock vipers in every other video?
He was trying to prove that his car isn't as slow as it looks in other vidoes, I get it. But you guys can't act like the skyline was the same "pump gas" setup as before.

Of course he doesn't put down 800 on pump. It's somewhere north of 500 on pump. And it wasn't running like shit in the video, they were just screwing around. THose werent serious races for Jared to hype up the Civic. He was just tagging along.

If you don't believe me ,fix your car, bring some money and he'll do a race gas run with ya. :thumbsup:

Bruce954

We'll Do It Live!!
Established Member
Of course he doesn't put down 800 on pump. It's somewhere north of 500 on pump. And it wasn't running like shit in the video, they were just screwing around. THose werent serious races for Jared to hype up the Civic. He was just tagging along.

If you don't believe me ,fix your car, bring some money and he'll do a race gas run with ya. :thumbsup:

That was my point, he was not on pump "somewhere north of 500" that night. Why don't we race, then afterwards Ill have one of my buddies tell you "he makes right around 500"
To be clear, I'm not miffed at the loss, his car runs hard and I may never beat it, but I don't understand why you are trying to insinuate I lost like that to a 500 whp car that weighs 3300lbs :shrug:.

Russyo

Established Member
well hello there guys.

Its been a LONG time since I've posted here!!

I drive the civic that you guys ran on friday.

So what was the outcome of that race between the three of us?

Malu59RT

slow
Established Member
And runs like shit against near stock vipers in every other video? But you guys can't act like the skyline was the same "pump gas" setup as before.

<---Stock Viper that hangs with said R33 GTR

Bruce, how much does your car put down? I'm Making 560whp stock at HPP, ~537whp w/out mufflers and a K&N on the most recent dyno at Lonestar Mustang

Bruce954

We'll Do It Live!!
Established Member
So what was the outcome of that race between the three of us?

Depends on if you got a clean hit on the second race? Obvious where the R33 was.

<---Stock Viper that hangs with said R33 GTR

Bruce, how much does your car put down? I'm Making 560whp stock at HPP, ~537whp w/out mufflers and a K&N on the most recent dyno at Lonestar Mustang

I am very impressed with what Vipers that I would consider "near stock" are capable of putting down. Would you not consider your Viper near stock?

Not sure why the calvary showed up? My point was that the GTR wasn't on pump making "somewhere north of 500whp" when we raced as Steve said.

With that being said if you guys (Russ and Malu) want to run when I get my belt replaced lets do it.

Malu59RT

slow
Established Member
I am very impressed with what Vipers that I would consider "near stock" are capable of putting down. Would you not consider your Viper near stock?

Not sure why the calvary showed up? My point was that the GTR wasn't on pump making "somewhere north of 500whp" when we raced as Steve said.

With that being said if you guys (Russ and Malu) want to run when I get my belt replaced lets do it.

My Viper is not stock, because I don't have the stock mufflers (running straight pipes), although I do have the factory air filter back in it now. I've also got a MGW shifter, shift knob, and lowering caps. That's not how the car was delivered to the factory, but with the loss of hp, or a difference in dyno's, I don't see how that matters.

My point was that the GTR was on pump gas, and I know the GTR owner pretty well. He doesn't even bang the gears, since he's already dropped 2 trannies. You would definitely know if he was on race gas. When he raced me (in the video you saw) he had bad spark plugs. We'll be running again soon, so maybe you will see a different outcome. As long as you realize, I have a strong 08 Viper, and not an 06 which had 100hp less from the factory.

I'm around if you want to run.

Users who are viewing this thread