Th Friday night GTG is back!!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
At least he said 300 lighter and not 400?:shrug:
Im not sure what Steve weighs or weighed on our race, but I know I've lost about 15 lbs since I lived there... Also, the car had a full tank from the Chevron across the street so I know it was loaded down.

Car should feel a little peppier with 300-350 lbs less weight.:beer: The main focus is it not breaking however.:nonono:

Bruce954

We'll Do It Live!!
Established Member
I believe we would be 2 and 0, you broke, thus giving up the win on the second run. You can't claim it a win when you didnt run it out.

But......... it doesnt matter at all. I'd like to run you again when your car is healthy. To make it more fun for us both!!

1 and 1, sound ok to me though.

Good runs during the Cannonball. Thought one of us was going to jail when the trooper ran up behind with the lights on :eek:

Update: Vette wins twice. 1st race race was an I don't know what roll, I just heard a loud ass turbo boosting next to me, I didn't know it was Russ till after the race. Second race was a 70, I tried to honk but couldn't even hear my own horn. Went with the old stab the throttle, let off, get back on it to start the race. I let out at 145.

I wanna race the Vette!:lol1: wait no I dont, Im racing this Skyline instead.:banana:

Well whenever you bring Daddy's mustang down here I've got a 70 roll with your name on it. You shouldn't have to worry about breaking any of his stuff that way.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Good runs during the Cannonball. Thought one of us was going to jail when the trooper ran up behind with the lights on :eek:

Update: Vette wins twice. 1st race race was an I don't know what roll, I just heard a loud ass turbo boosting next to me, I didn't know it was Russ till after the race. Second race was a 70, I tried to honk but couldn't even hear my own horn. Went with the old stab the throttle, let off, get back on it to start the race. I let out at 145.

Well whenever you bring Daddy's mustang down here I've got a 70 roll with your name on it. You shouldn't have to worry about breaking any of his stuff that way.
I broke it at 110 mph dude.:lol1: Car makes too much power and is too heavy for the wheeny Tremec thats in it. Or it could have been a fluke part.

My car isn't running, or I'd be glad to race you.:lol:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
that's probably it, cuz from what i saw....it's definitely not anything to do with streetracing
come to TX2k9 trey!!!

Russyo

Established Member

oh shit that was you.

Well I wasnt running anyway near good that night Everytime I hit boost I got spark blow out real bad. So i was WAY under powered. we need to get another run in. I was beside you for about half a gear, then the mis-fire came on and you just pulled on by. I dont want it to sound like a bunch of excuses, but thats what they are. I didnt realize the car was running that bad until a few minutes before the start. So I just went with it, and gave everyone who wanted to run their run. You were the only one to beat me that night. I'd like to avenge that win, but it will be tough I think, with you're belt being right now.

let me know when we can do it again.

And yes, I thought we were going to jail when we saw that cop coming. I was already looking for an exit or thinking of someway to get out of there. I have no idea how he got that other black vette and not us. But Im not complaining at all.

Last edited:

Bruce954

We'll Do It Live!!
Established Member
oh shit that was you.

Well I wasnt running anyway near good that night Everytime I hit boost I got spark blow out real bad. So i was WAY under powered. we need to get another run in. I was beside you for about half a gear, then the mis-fire came on and you just pulled on by. I dont want it to sound like a bunch of excuses, but thats what they are. I didnt realize the car was running that bad until a few minutes before the start. So I just went with it, and gave everyone who wanted to run their run. You were the only one to beat me that night. I'd like to avenge that win, but it will be tough I think, with you're belt being right now.

let me know when we can do it again.

Remember I didn't pick that race. You rolled up from behind me break boosting, if you weren't 100% you should have waited. You sure weren't having any issues picking on the other cars in the rally.

If you want another shot bring your car to TX2K9 in Houston. Lots of fun to be had there.

Russyo

Established Member
Remember I didn't pick that race. You rolled up from behind me break boosting, if you weren't 100% you should have waited. You sure weren't having any issues picking on the other cars in the rally.

If you want another shot bring your car to TX2K9 in Houston. Lots of fun to be had there.

man you are really defensive. Im just telling you I wasn't running good. Not trying to take your race away. I didnt claim a win.... at all. You def got me. I was just trying to tell you why it was so bad both times.

I was mis-firnig the whole night.

it doesnt matter to me. I just wanted to run again for fun. We had issues the first time with the skyline, and then again during the cannon ball.

If its going to be more drama and touchy feelings then we can just move on. No reason to have hard feelings about it.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
sheldon, you down to run next time i'm in town?

Good job Tony, continue to call out pulley only cars, not only a waste of my time but yours, we all know your car can run well, so go find someone to race that is worth your while. Maybe someday I'll strap on a twin screw and the shit talking can begin but until then stop being a douche and trying to throw your weight around like I'm not supposed to think your car is capable of beating a pulley car with a port/nitrous.

Users who are viewing this thread