Th Friday night GTG is back!!

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Finally the nice weather is back and the most laid back GTG in North Dallas is now resuming!

It's every Friday night in Plano at Coit and 190 in the parking lot behind the McDonalds. Very cool laid back group. Don't forget to bring your lawn chair to sit around and BS with the group. :)

When: Every Friday night starting about 8pm

Where : Plano at Coit and 190 behind the Mcdonalds. (It's the northeast corner)

The usual GTG rules apply, no acting like an asshat or you will be asked to leave. No racing at the GTG, what you do away from the GTG is your buisness, but don't do that shit near the GTG please.

If you are new, my name is Steve and I will be there in my red 93 Cobra. Come introduce yourself to me and I will make sure you meet everyone there. No reason to be shy and just drive through. Stop in and meet some cool people.

See ya'll there!

Steve

anc2514

Genesis 1
Established Member
Finally the nice weather is back and the most laid back GTG in North Dallas is now resuming!

It's every Friday night in Plano at Coit and 190 in the parking lot behind the McDonalds. Very cool laid back group. Don't forget to bring your lawn chair to sit around and BS with the group. :)

When: Every Friday night starting about 8pm

Where : Plano at Coit and 190 behind the Mcdonalds. (It's the northeast corner)

The usual GTG rules apply, no acting like an asshat or you will be asked to leave. No racing at the GTG, what you do away from the GTG is your buisness, but don't do that shit near the GTG please.

If you are new, my name is Steve and I will be there in my red 93 Cobra. Come introduce yourself to me and I will make sure you meet everyone there. No reason to be shy and just drive through. Stop in and meet some cool people.

See ya'll there!

Steve

Isnt that the Sam's parking lot? Do a lot of high school kids show up?

iflyagfour

Established Member
Ill try to make it out there this next friday. Probably bring the Roush this time, that thing needs to get out and be driven a little. Lets hope the weather holds. I still havent gotten all my parts from LFP for my blower swap on my Cobra and that order was placed back on Jan 5th...

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Hope to see you guys out there in the next couple weeks.

Ill try to make it out there this next friday. Probably bring the Roush this time, that thing needs to get out and be driven a little. Lets hope the weather holds. I still havent gotten all my parts from LFP for my blower swap on my Cobra and that order was placed back on Jan 5th...

Come on out and meet a good bunch of people. :thumbsup:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I'll be driving up to Garland tomorrow for my brother's birthday, where exactly is this meet?

Users who are viewing this thread