"Terminator" Style Carbon Fiber Wing - Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Thanks for your interest in my wing. I see you have a wingless trunk lid so this would be a great install as it has integrated nuts instead of bolts so you are not forced to drill all 5 top holes.

The brakelights are still available from Ford or on the web. I had just bought a set quantity and they sold slower than I hoped. I think many customers are terminator guys already so they transfer their light over. If there is a real demand I was thinking about trying to get another batch later on.

Tousley Ford has the best price at about $169 I think it was.

Last edited:

a10secstreetcar

Established Member
^Thanks!

Ok, what's a rough eta from you to me? (Wait time)

My Cobra was original with a spoiler but previous owner removed it and filled holes. So either way I need to drill.. :)

Total priced shipped to 33813?

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Ok cool. I have a couple left in stock. It can go out as soon as Monday and I ship via FedEx ground to save customers money.
So to Florida it should take according to Fedex 4th business day for $47.50 (Assuming Monday isnt counted it should arrive on Friday at teh latest)

Send $496.50 to [email protected] with your username and forum name along with the part number "CD-CFMUS001" in the paypal comments.

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
cool piece man...wouldnt flow on my setup but really cool

a10secstreetcar

Established Member
Ok cool. I have a couple left in stock. It can go out as soon as Monday and I ship via FedEx ground to save customers money.
So to Florida it should take according to Fedex 4th business day for $47.50 (Assuming Monday isnt counted it should arrive on Friday at teh latest)

Send $496.50 to [email protected] with your username and forum name along with the part number "CD-CFMUS001" in the paypal comments.

I will get payment to you shortly.. Thanks! :banana:

keith89

Established Member
Just finished spraying the wing with matte clear plastidip. Turned out great! :banana:

Should look good once i matte black the car.

20130309152734.jpg

20130309152750.jpg

20130309152742.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread